Quitters ain't gonna like this...

Send me the names of all the brexit racists you know,,,idiot.
Yourself, gasbanni, andy11, reaganandcarter, mitch, hawkeye. That's just a few from this forum.
There's probably a few others I could name, but I'd have to go looking for some evidence to support my identification of them as racist brexiteers.
If anyone else can think of others, feel free to add their names to the list.

Well, he did ask!

Sponsored Links
Still trying to defend the indefensible with pedantic b ullshit...lol

I dare say we could find 'some' brexiteers for whom immigration wasn't the overriding factor for their vote, and who weren't 'encouraged' by that racist poster...

(After all, I did once find a needle in a haystack (y))
You're another person who reads whatever they like into posts. I've not defended anything. I object to the fact that a, not all brexiteers are racists (there were many reasons why people voted out) and b, not all those concerned about immigration are racists.

I've never said that some are NOT racist, but I object to people tarring all with the same brush which is what you are doing. You're incorrect and it is abhorrent to think that nearly half the UK voters are racists.

it is abhorrent to think that nearly half the UK voters are racists.
Sobering, disquieting, horrifying, concerning, yes all of those.

As we're nitpicking, the turn out was about 70%, so 52% of 70% is not nearly half. Closer to a third.
But it is extremely concerning that anyone would be so ferociously racist that they would happily risk the economy of the UK on their flawed ideology.

Sponsored Links
Sobering, disquieting, horrifying, concerning, yes all of those.

As we're nitpicking, the turn out was about 70%, so 52% of 70% is not nearly half. Closer to a third.
But it is extremely concerning that anyone would be so ferociously racist that they would happily risk the economy of the UK on their flawed ideology.
Nitpicking incorrectly - you misunderstood, again. The ref results were only just in fav of brexit were they now? 51.9% for Leave to 48.1% for Remain.
There you go, nearly half, like I said.

nearly half the UK voters are racists.

Nitpicking incorrectly - you misunderstood, again. The ref results were only just in fav of brexit were they now? 51.9% for Leave to 48.1% for Remain.
There you go, nearly half, like I said.
Not nearly half of voters, like you said. Half of those that did vote. There's a difference.
I have no intention of going off on another round of ridiculous discussion about trivialities

Not nearly half of voters, like you said. Half of those that did vote. There's a difference.
I have no intention of going off on another round of ridiculous discussion about trivialities
NO, nearly half of voters, meaning those who voted brexit. Why would I include everyone who could vote who didn't? Their vote wasn't used so has no sway on the final result. Simples.
By the way, I didn't misread like you did, and I didn't start this triviality - you did by misunderstanding another post. (y)

NO, nearly half of voters, meaning those who voted brexit. Why would I include everyone who could vote who didn't? Their vote wasn't used so has no sway on the final result. Simples.
By the way, I didn't misread like you did, and I didn't start this triviality - you did by misunderstanding another post. (y)

Oh dear is Himmie wrong as usual :ROFLMAO:

Cos you talk bolox

I've never said that some are NOT racist, but I object to people tarring all with the same brush which is what you are doing. You're incorrect and it is abhorrent to think that nearly half the UK voters are racists.
Waste of time trying to educate Pork

Sponsored Links
Back