Reasons to get out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Free from specious dictats from Brussels.

Freedom to make and abide by our own laws.

Total Independence.

Control of our own borders ( the EU now wants a refugee commission to decide on numbers of migrants a member state should take ! )

If we'd joined the euro ........strewth !!!!!! as my mother saY's !

Sponsored Links
I see Gasbag is still on his tireless crusade to rid Britain of unwanted foreigners. Still just as dull.

Are you going to get rid of all the dark faces that live here or were born here too Gasbag?
Hardly surprising you cower behind a hidden profile.(y)

I see Gasbag is still on his tireless crusade to rid Britain of unwanted foreigners. Still just as dull.

Are you going to get rid of all the dark faces that live here or were born here too Gasbag?

Why bring skin colour into it? He didn't. Never mind. Play the "race card" anyway. :sleep:

Free from specious dictats from Brussels.

Freedom to make and abide by our own laws.

Total Independence.

Control of our own borders ( the EU now wants a refugee commission to decide on numbers of migrants a member state should take ! )

If we'd joined the euro ........strewth !!!!!! as my mother saY's !

"Control of our own Borders"

How do you suggest solving the situation of our Britishers that live in Gibraltar (10.000) that commute to Spain and beyond to work on a Daily Basis

Sponsored Links

You stupid little man your blinkered by your own prejudices. ......where once have I mentioned race or the colour of someone's skin. Last Thursday with my mates I was the only white person there their skin colours were black and brown . If wanting to get out of Europe makes you a racist then I'm a racist. Does the colour of someone's skin bother me ? No.

I don't mind at all being called a racist my mates with not white skin would think you're a dick and they'd be right.

Last edited:
gasbaggi doesn't like foreigners, even if they are white.

How do you suggest solving the situation of our Britishers that live in Gibraltar (10.000) that commute to Spain and beyond to work on a Daily Basis
Even with both Spain and the U.K. in the EU, Spain hasn't exactly been helpful toward Gibraltar. I'm thinking of the telecoms fiasco caused entirely by the Spanish government's territorial claim on Gibraltar which resulted in restricted numbering ranges being available.

Sponsored Links
Back