Remain positives

hopefully the trend will beggar off back to europe when we leave.
Starsmucks and the like are American or British I believe. I asked my mate from Rome about coffee shops. Such things like this don't exist in Rome, (don't know about the rest of Italy). Certainly true when I went to visit 8 years ago or so. Picked up a coffee in a bar, not a coffee shop/chain.

It's all a con! :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I was referring to the act of eating on the pavement. If you feel the need to eat outside, do the British thing & have a picnic, cucumber sandwiches with no crusts, ploughman's (not ploughperson) lunch, flask of tea, delightful.

A picnic on the pavement isnt for me :eek:

Is Nescafé made in England? That’s the only decent coffee.

I like to drink it in my car, it’s a BMW if you were wondering ;)

I was referring to the act of eating on the pavement. If you feel the need to eat outside, do the British thing & have a picnic, cucumber sandwiches with no crusts, ploughman's (not ploughperson) lunch, flask of tea, delightful.
Ha ha, yeah, can just see a bunch of folk sitting in their city or town centers with a gingham picnic blankets and little teacups in their lunch breaks....
By the way, cucumber sarnies AND a ploughmans? :eek: How does one have room for a slice of Victoria sponge?

Is Nescafé made in England? That’s the only decent coffee.

I like to drink it in my car, it’s a BMW if you were wondering ;)
Nestle makes nescafe though whoever owns that these days, I don't know.
Instant coffee is, by the way, the devils work. Horrible!

Coffee stinks, the smell lingers around & is worse than second hand tobacco smoke, the smell permeates the streets due to the european trend of eating & drinking on the pavement like a 1970's alcoholic tramp, & hopefully the trend will beggar off back to europe when we leave.
Rofl..what utter fekin crap

Sponsored Links
Back