Rwanda

Sponsored Links
No it does not. They don't want them, so why stop them. Stop, catch the ring leaders, fine them, take assets away that are ill-gained.
These crossings, not all give themselves up and it is not just unfair on everyone in England but those that are genuine asylum seekers.

Was you aware that if a Brit citizen marries someone from another country that is not within the uk they have to pay thousands to get them a permanent right to stay and it takes years and the sponsor has to prove they have an income of x, saving etc so can support their spouse/etc.

How come Australia and Netherlands mange to send away from their country and not this idiot/Boris.

600k extra wasted on the charter flight etc when all along the b's knew in their hearts it was unlikely to take off with more than 7 people.

Stuff like this massive cock up wakes up the workshy racists. We were on a beach Saturday, and a three lades with head scarves past us as me and my family sat on the beach and from the other direction 3 chavs/shirless walked passed and one of the inbreds uttered something not so nice. The ladies walked on as did the inbreds lol. I've never seen it on a beach before and we go to beaches where families etc rather than younger people tun up but it was a hot day and chavs all over.

Mark my words we shall soon be hearing reports of increased racist behaviour because of this f up by the c's.

Your right but this is the fault of the left as well as the upper crusts. This is why they lost the referendum; they just think they know best and fűck the rest

Sponsored Links
So. What's the solution to stopping men entering our country unlawfully, jumping queues etc, leaving safe ground to enter ours illegally?

Id like to live in Australia but i can't, and i would expect authorities to deport me if i defied them and entered by dinghy, i wouldn't label the authorities racist. I would expect them to fly me home and charge me for the privilege.

So. What's the solution to stopping men entering our country unlawfully, jumping queues etc, leaving safe ground to enter ours illegally?

Id like to live in Australia but i can't, and i would expect authorities to deport me if i defied them and entered by dinghy, i wouldn't label the authorities racist. I would expect them to fly me home and charge me for the privilege.

That's if the Sharks or crocodiles didn't get you first.

Just got home from spending 14 hours waiting for & being treated at AE dept. of local hospital. There were no immigrants at all in the queue but most of the doctors were of foreign descent . For me that spoke volumes.
Could not see them from the waiting room but once into the treatment area everyone apart from the some of the local nurses & porters seemed to be very busy.

Your posts are very confusing - in your earlier post you said waiting times were massive because most of the doctors were foreign, now you are suggesting it was local nurses and porters that were maybe not pulling their weight ?

How do you know who was foreign and who was local ? are you asking everyone where they are from or are you just basing stuff on skin colour ?

Do not take this the wrong way.

I am just stating a fact as I see it.

Every additional person coming into this country has the potential to push your mum or Dad or other family member one step further away from receiving health treatment via the NHS by increasing the demand.

If you have Private medical cover then you might not have anything to worry about.

It has so much repercussions.
Extra school places being lost.
Competition for jobs.
Extra burden on housing.
Increase of taxes to fund these people.
Extra vehicle/s on the roads.
and much more.

intelligent people study the law and understand facts:

People are allowed to cross borders and claim asylum

claiming asylum is NOT illegal

so they didnt come here illegally
Did you get as far as the Immigration Act when you studied Law? Particularly sec 24 and sec 25, 25A?

How do you imagine 30 or so people find themselves in a boat heading for the UK?
How do you imagine they lawfully transitioned through dozens of countries from their starting point?
They will of course have visas and passport stamps for all the countries they travelled through. When they arrived on the north shores of France, how did they acquire a dingy, gather a group together, get fuel, launch and steer their boat without breaking sec 25A. Has Elon Musk launched a fleet of self driving rubber boats and accidentally dropped a load of them in calais?

The issue is often a lack of evidence, not a lack of crime.

Do not take this the wrong way.

I am just stating a fact as I see it.

Every additional person coming into this country has the potential to push your mum or Dad or other family member one step further away from receiving health treatment via the NHS by increasing the demand.

If you have Private medical cover then you might not have anything to worry about.
Or? Every newcomer like 1000’s of commonwealth that came in 1948 to fill positions in the NHS and other positions we didn’t have the skill set for or ability to fill these positions with our own indigenous population .like it or not those Coubtrys that have not had immigration (Japan) example, are now suffering from a ageing skilled work force and lack of skilled labour coming through.

Did you get as far as the Immigration Act when you studied Law? Particularly sec 24 and sec 25, 25A?

How do you imagine 30 or so people find themselves in a boat heading for the UK?
How do you imagine they lawfully transitioned through dozens of countries from their starting point?
They will of course have visas and passport stamps for all the countries they travelled through. When they arrived on the north shores of France, how did they acquire a dingy, gather a group together, get fuel, launch and steer their boat without breaking sec 25A. Has Elon Musk launched a fleet of self driving rubber boats and accidentally dropped a load of them in calais?

Who was the geezer that got on a boat heading over the channel to find another land. Christopher Columbus that’s it.

And, on the French shores, they burn their passports so that we have trouble identifying who is from where and sending them back there!
I saw some TV interviews where some claimed they were from Kuwait. Kuwait has the richest currency in the world. What BS!

Sponsored Links
Back