Rwanda

Sponsored Links
Or? Every newcomer like 1000’s of commonwealth that came in 1948 to fill positions in the NHS and other positions we didn’t have the skill set for or ability to fill these positions with our own indigenous population .like it or not those Coubtrys that have not had immigration (Japan) example, are now suffering from a ageing skilled work force and lack of skilled labour coming through.
They didn't come. We brought them. There is a difference.
We went there scouting to fill roles and then brought them here.

I found this posted on Facebook. Sums it up perfectly.

This is why Boris tried this Rwanda flight trick. He knew it wouldn’t work. He knew ECJ would stop it because we are still Full EU members. He knew Brit courts would stop it..Etc. But it makes great election fodder for gullible brit voters. Even though their electricity, gas , food bills gave almost doubled and they are starving and unable to heat their bath water thanks to Boris,,...they will still vote for him if he can send an empty plane full of non existent refugees out of UK.

Sponsored Links
Do you know the difference between the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) and European Court of Human Rights (ECHR)?

This case is with the latter not the former.
but Tories and their shills have still been busy making the claim "its them horrible Europeans still controlling our business"

ARRGGGHHHH!!!

It's no wonder some people start to believe conspiracy theories around this sort of stuff. I remember watching a tv prog a few years back and it was quite interesting, referred to recent and distant history and those in control around the world manipulating the ups and downs as required to control the masses, create calm when required, create anger when required. Often with a select few making huge amounts of money in the process.

The whole system is f**ked. Billionaires becoming ever more rich during the pandemic when many average folk were struggling. Paying through the nose for energy whilst suppliers announce additional profits in the billions. Working people having to use food banks. etc etc.

As for those entering our country across the water. We have to conclude our government don't actually want to stop this, or they would. They tinker around the edges just enough to say 'we're trying to resolve this' meanwhile, the dinghies keep on coming.

As I keep on saying, we p1ss enough £££ up against the wall in this country, why not direct more significant sums to this issue for a concentrated period e.g. 48 months, to make the UK a less appealing destination to the traffickers.

Train and employ a huge amount of border patrol folk.
Procure a huge amount of patrol vehicles for land and sea.
Build holding camps for those that manage to get through. Not hellholes, nice, clean, safe holding camps for these people to be housed.

Throw huge sums of cash and resource at this for a few years instead of tinkering.

Btw before anyone starts, no, I'm not inhumane. What frustrates me is we talk and talk and talk in this country about resolving this, that the other. Days turn into weeks into months into years and we make very little if any progress.

Labour will put down the Tories then, when asked what THEY would do differently, what do we get? Evading the question waffle.

Labour will put down the Tories then, when asked what THEY would do differently, what do we get? Evading the question waffle
no they say they will process claims in France

that is collaboration with the French and it means genine refugees with a valid reason to be in UK can come here

As for those entering our country across the water. We have to conclude our government don't actually want to stop this, or they would.
no they dont stop it because they wont set up safe ways to apply for asylum

all the govt have done is say to France:

"we know you take 3x more asylum seekers than us, but all the same if we bung you some money, can you stop any coming to us as we dont want any and you have to take them all"

I cant imagine why its not working

no they say they will process claims in France

that is collaboration with the French
and it means genine refugees with a valid reason to be in UK can come here
I'm sure France is 100% up for that ;)

Date x: we're going to build 500,000 houses over the next x years.
Date y: we managed to build 150,000 ...

Date x: we're going to ensure 200 train routes are 25% quicker by year x.
Date y: we managed to reduce journey times on 32 routes ...

Date x: we're going to recruit 3,000 more GPs by date x.
Date y: we've managed to recruit 900 more GPs ...

Ok I've gone OT, my point is we rarely deliver on ANYTHING as per the original plan. What's farcical is those in control of all these things are getting paid mega bucks ... to NOT deliver.

Regardless of your views on migrants, one thing that can't be denied is we've talked about solutions for YEARS, and still they come.

Pathetic.

As I keep on saying, we p1ss enough £££ up against the wall in this country, why not direct more significant sums to this issue for a concentrated period e.g. 48 months, to make the UK a less appealing destination to the traffickers.

Train and employ a huge amount of border patrol folk.
Procure a huge amount of patrol vehicles for land and sea.
Build holding camps for those that manage to get through. Not hellholes, nice, clean, safe holding camps for these people to be housed.

Throw huge sums of cash and resource at this for a few years instead of tinkering.

the problem is that there are 2 sides to a border

we have no control over the French side and
once refugees reach UK waters they have a right to claim asylum

however much the govt try to ignore those facts, they will waste time with hairbrained schemes

Firstly the UK should take a grown up attitude to the problem, accept its not going away and deal compassionately with these refugees

1) the UK should invest massively in the asylum system so cases are dealt with very quickly
2) we should open processing centres in France -fast track people with genuine family here etc
3) fast track people with skills we desperately need -doctors, nurses, IT, farmers etc etc
3) we should massively increase our council housing stock, for UK people
4) we should massively increase our stock of housing for refugees

Its crazy the UK takes up to 7 years for asylum seekers to be processed and they arent allowed to work -we should allow them to work once they have had an initial assessment and then do their asylum claim in 6 months and deport those that have been refused

Date x: we're going to build 500,000 houses over the next x years.
Date y: we managed to build 150,000 ...

Date x: we're going to ensure 200 train routes are 25% quicker by year x.
Date y: we managed to reduce journey times on 32 routes ...

Date x: we're going to recruit 3,000 more GPs by date x.
Date y: we've managed to recruit 900 more GPs ...

Ok I've gone OT, my point is we rarely deliver on ANYTHING as per the original plan. What's farcical is those in control of all these things are getting paid mega bucks ... to NOT deliver.

Regardless of your views on migrants, one thing that can't be denied is we've talked about solutions for YEARS, and still they come.

Pathetic.
thats because our politicians always promise jam tomorrow

its the nature of 4 or 5 year parliament cycles

the refugee crisis is very difficult, there are no easy solutions -apart from getting rid of wars and dictators causing the problem

Section 25A
Under s. 25(A)(1) a person commits an offence if he: knowingly and for gain facilitates the arrival in or the entry into the United Kingdom of an individual, and. knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the individual is an asylum-seeker.

Personally I'd doubt if the person handling the boat when they arrive is anything other than an asylum seeker. The person who buys the boat may be one as well. Surely we have all seen clips of people walking vast distances to get here. There seems to be an assumption that all are bused most of the way here. That is more associated with more organised people smuggling - the deluxe route that may finish up as slavery, prostitution or just let loose here. Once in Europe people could use any of the available transport. Land boarders sound great there are official points to go through - what about the spaces in between them. Arrive by boat - go to a port or pick a suitable landing place - any old beach will do.

So these people may not have visas at all. They may have been transported by smugglers. They may have just walked part or all of the trip.

What are people smugglers when they are involved - crooks. All countries have them. Bribes might be used in certain situations.

It's all so easy to fix but why do drugs and other things get into the country if it is that easy. When people are asylum seekers various rules come into play. NGO's may feed or some one picks up the bodies periodically.

What really gets me is the number of clowns blaming the judge/s at the Human rights/EU court whatever court it is. The clowns are too stupid to realise that this stupid country subscribes to those courts and no one is twisting their arm to obey/subscribe to that court.

Deport them, then assess them, then process them, no ifs, no buts. This is only fair on those that come here via the legal route and many have to pay close to 20k to get permanent status in England and years of assessments/tests etc.

Sponsored Links
Back