Rwanda

Sponsored Links
set up a centre in France so that refugees that want to apply to the UK for asylum can do so.

we should put money into the asylum application system so cases are heard very quickly and those who have a fair right to come to the UK can do so. The UK needs to be tough with applicants, but those with families or any other good reason to come, should be allowed to

that would enable the UK to negotiate with France on tightening security along the beaches

and we could work harder to stop the trafficker

gangs

Its Forking pointless having a hissy fit and saying none came come here as they will continue to come anyway.

the brain dead Tories have come up with the pathetic Rwanda plan that will cost a fortune and will only take a few at best

Hasnt that mostly been tried already

Sponsored Links
The UN and eu between them relocated thousands of refugees/migrants to Rwanda and other countries in Africa. The very fact that they sent them must indicate that it is safe and humane to send them there.
Really. Why not get the exact numbers from the source
Since September 2019, 648 people were evacuated arriving in six flights from Libya to Rwanda

Eh? I just multiplied the 65,000 waiting for asylum by your figure of £5.30 a day. Actually, it should be more. How many 'asylum' seekers do you think are waiting on our books right now?

It's not even £5.30 per day - that is just a small part of the daily cost. On top of that is the accommodation.

clearly they must have not been working very hard, effectively or efficiently.
Could not see them from the waiting room but once into the treatment area everyone apart from the some of the local nurses & porters seemed to be very busy.

This is how fascism is born. Jews were blamed by the German government in the 1930s for their failures.
Homosexuals, vegans, women, even teachers, have all been blamed for ruining society at some time, plus many more.

Any nation that blames individuals for the states failing is on the wrong path.
So we should just open our doors to anyone?

Just got home from spending 14 hours waiting for & being treated at AE dept. of local hospital. There were no immigrants at all in the queue but most of the doctors were of foreign descent . For me that spoke volumes.

That's what we need is good decent doctors..
Now we just need someone who knows how to run an hospital. 14 hours rally isn't good enough.

the govt spaffed £500,000 chartering a plane

its funny how Tory supporters dont mind that, but whine about giving asylum seekers £5.30 a day

Can you point these people out and I'll have a go. Regardless we need to look after these people once they are here.

There are folk who twitter on the t'internets about the minute details of refugee flights to Rwanda, & there are those of us who live in the real world.

The very minute I heard about these flights I already knew they were BS.

So what do the twittering t'internettys do?

My ghast is utterly flabberred that none of you seem to actually understand exactly what is happening here.

Why, I imagine they are all in a similar plight
What, an inner city one will be the same as one in the shires - no immigrants in the queue but all doctors were of foreign descent?

How did you know that?

Sponsored Links
Back