Sadiq Khan

Sponsored Links
Just shows how completely out of touch london is with the rest of the UK, anywhere else and Lawrence would have won by a country mile. Can we not chisel round the M25 and tow it over the channel - it really is out of place in the UK

He has a big following inside the M25 and they’re not necessarily following him because of his policies or the political party he purports to represent. ;)

Sponsored Links
And start an argument ending in the thread being locked? Nah. Not biting.

Labour voters of course! :) Genuine, home grown Labour voters. What else could it possibly be? (n)

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Can you explain please?
Mottie is saying there are lots of Ethnic minorities that voted for Khan
Which makes sense....vote for the person who might understand you.

Unlike working class people in Hartlepool voting for an entitled Eton toff.

He has a big following inside the M25 and they’re not necessarily following him because of his policies or the political party he purports to represent. ;)

I think mottie is suggesting that white people voted for Johnson just because he is white.

He fooled me the first time around by presenting himself as a working class person.
He made sure everybody knew his dad was a bus driver and his mum a teacher, so to think he was one of us, the working class.
Then he made London a shythole with crime stats over the roof.
And for some reason people voted for him again.
Didn't they see their council tax bill upped by 10% to pay for his lavish lifestyle???

He fooled me the first time around by presenting himself as a working class person.
He made sure everybody knew his dad was a bus driver and his mum a teacher, so to think he was one of us, the working class.
Then he made London a shythole with crime stats over the roof.
And for some reason people voted for him again.
Didn't they see their council tax bill upped by 10% to pay for his lavish lifestyle???

And how is Khan responsible for crime stats?
What lavish lifestyle?

Did you vote for Johnson?

Sponsored Links
Back