Saturday night TV

I find you have to have sky to get what you want to watch, i subscribe to sports and the livestyle channels which get me all the discovery and history channels, sports is good for football IF you really are a fanatic, i'm not really but for those that are its heaven i'm sure, more of a motorsport fan really. History and discovery you just cannot beat if you like to learn stuff, as for the repeats then yes there are plenty but i look at it positively, if you miss an episode then it'll be on again soon so no bother.

Its just like the movie channels, when the parents first got sky there was 1 movie channel, now theres probably a hundred, all showing the same films but in 15min start times of each other, sounds daft but if your running late getting home and are about to miss the first half hour then now its no problem, just find the channel where it hasn't started yet :LOL:

Sponsored Links
A few days ago, I read through all the tv programmes listed for that one day (sad I know). That one day, on the five main channels, there were 78 listed repeats. That's not including films (which must have been on before) and not including programmes which were 'revisited'.

Yup. Sorry, squeaky- reading all the listings is bad enough, but counting all the repeats??

;)

Don't suppose you could come round to chez Secure and help me tidy up?

Sponsored Links
Back