Saudi Arabia Death Penalty.

D

durhamplumber

800 people executed in 5 years!.Usual method,public Beheading!!!.....

Sponsored Links
Dunno what the most humane way of executing some one is?

Beheading seems barbaric

Dunno may be lethal injection as they do in some states in the USA?

In Iran I think its hanging?

China? Bullet in the back of the head?
Doctors on stand bye to remove organs for transplant surgery?

Sponsored Links
You are likely to go in to coma within about 5-10 seconds even though your muscles will still function probably for 30 or so seconds. There were many a tale of the beheaded during the French Revolution responding for up to 30 seconds.

The problem with the Saudi approach, is it relies on deep religious belief that if the person executed was innocent, they'd end up in heaven.

Dunno may be lethal injection as they do in some states in the USA?[/QUOTE]

Unless there scared of needles

Beheading seems barbaric
Lol..extremely!....Apparently they still need to be certified dead!....As if there is any doubt they are going to recover,even if consciousness does linger a few seconds in the seperated head

think I would rather have my noggin lopped off than endure americas electric chair - some real botched up ones with flames coming out of the top of peoples heads when they are still alive. I guess it depends what they have done before deciding if it's wrong.

Oddly the guillotine is probably the most humane method of execution. It's why it was invented. Manual beheading is a bit too hit and miss.

They are pretty good at lopping other useful parts off too.

think I would rather have my noggin lopped off than endure americas electric chair - some real botched up ones with flames coming out of the top of peoples heads when they are still alive. I guess it depends what they have done before deciding if it's wrong.
You seen the Green mile then!!

Sponsored Links
Back