Saw a car with a baby in front seat

Sponsored Links
Than some one hacks into the driverless tech ??

which could cause chaos ?

or they could pinch yer car remotely may be ?

They can already steal cars 'remotely'. Apparently they come up to your car with some sort of box/laptop while a mate stands by your front door with a scanner. If your keys/card are close enough to the front door the scanner picks up the information, transmits it to the guy with the 'black box' who then deciphers the code, car doors open, crooks jump in and drive off. No key/card needed. Seen it on a crime video a short while ago. Someones home cctv caught them on film but I don't think the crooks got caught.

Obviously it will only work on modern cars. For those of us with old style ignition keys they would probably resort to traditional methods.

Sponsored Links
They can already steal cars 'remotely'. Apparently they come up to your car with some sort of box/laptop while a mate stands by your front door with a scanner. If your keys/card are close enough to the front door the scanner picks up the information, transmits it to the guy with the 'black box' who then deciphers the code, car doors open, crooks jump in and drive off. No key/card needed. Seen it on a crime video a short while ago. Someones home cctv caught them on film but I don't think the crooks got caught.

Obviously it will only work on modern cars. For those of us with old style ignition keys they would probably resort to traditional methods.

What I meant was pinch yer car with out even having to come to yer property or get in the car

hack into the electronics engage the driver less mode and it will drive itself ??

probably stretching it a bit but it crossed my mind :)

I think you are talking about this.

You do know that the automated cars (and many cars today) read the roadsigns and don't go from a standard database of speed limits. But you raise a good general point regarding the law when in Level 4+ automated mode. This will need defining.

no I don’t really know much about it tbh

they were discussing the legal implications on the radio

from what some said if you are in a driverless car and an incident happens whilst in that mode the tech people could be held liable by any insurance company ???

It will keep lawyers busy any way ?

what about a driver who has been boozing ? Go’s to the pub in his car has a skinful

than the car takes him home whilst he is in the back ???
:confused::)

Sponsored Links
Back