Schrodingers Immigrant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bloody foreigners are coming over here stealing our jobs and then nor working.

3 minutes in. Barking Mad.

6a00d8341bfae553ef022ad39d3a5b200c-pi

Sponsored Links
Despair.

Thick **** - "Taking our jobs and not even working. - Because they do. - I think I speak sense.".

upload_2019-9-12_1-54-18.png

Duh.

Sponsored Links
Interviewer talking about those who come over on boats and risk drowning: “But these people are fleeing war!" Really? Someone should tell the stupid biased **** that there is no war in France.

I have every sympathy with families fleeing such wars and if, for example, they stowed away on a ship or a plane and it’s first landing was the UK, fair enough, give them sanctuary - I’d do the same for my family. What I wouldn’t do if I landed in a safe country is go through it, and others, and THEN risk my families life in a rubber dinghy with 20 others to get to yet another country. They are out and out economic migrants. Quite rightly in my opinion, people don’t like that and neither do I.

I wonder what would have happened if a young white female interviewer had gone to Bradford asking the local population similar questions to them, hoping for a racist reply? Do you think she would have been allowed to get away with it? There’s your difference.

Last edited:
Well said Motman but the usual righteous squad on here carry your sentiment for miles into deep extreme right wing racist territory and denounce your views as such :LOL:

I completely agree with you, why didn't they stop at the first safe country which I guess was way before France... why are they coming to the UK what reputation do we have :whistle:

Interviewer talking about those who come over on boats and risk drowning: “But these people are fleeing war!" Really? Someone should tell the stupid biased **** that there is no war in France.

I have every sympathy with families fleeing such wars and if, for example, they stowed away on a ship or a plane and it’s first landing was the UK, fair enough, give them sanctuary - I’d do the same for my family. What I wouldn’t do if I landed in a safe country is go through it, and others, and THEN risk my families life in a rubber dinghy with 20 others to get to yet another country. They are out and out economic migrants. Quite rightly in my opinion, people don’t like that and neither do I.

I wonder what would have happened if a young white female interviewer had gone to Bradford asking the local population similar questions to them, hoping for a racist reply? Do you think she would have been allowed to get away with it? There’s your difference.

Oddly I agree, but not your last sentence.

I have every sympathy with families fleeing such wars and if, for example, they stowed away on a ship or a plane and it’s first landing was the UK, fair enough, give them sanctuary - I’d do the same for my family. What I wouldn’t do if I landed in a safe country is go through it, and others, and THEN risk my families life in a rubber dinghy with 20 others to get to yet another country. They are out and out economic migrants. Quite rightly in my opinion, people don’t like that and neither do I

Is your post based on knowledge of the truth or prejudice?

1. Most people making journeys across the Mediterranean, and most of those gathered at Calais, are refugees
2. These are people fleeing persecution and terror

3. There are no safe and lawful routes available for these people
4. There is no legal requirement for a refugee to claim asylum in any particular country
5. The UK is not disproportionately affected by the global refugee crisis, and neither is Europe
6. The UK asylum system is no more generous than many others

In the UK, the weekly allowance for a single adult asylum-seeker is £36.95 per week, lower than many other EU countries. The equivalent weekly rate in France, for example, is £58.50
Detention is used much more extensively in the UK’s asylum system than in other EU countries.

Research tends to show that asylum-seekers know little of the asylum system in any individual country, including the UK, before arriving there

When asylum-seekers do decide they would prefer to reach a particular country to make an asylum claim, family, community and language connections tend to be key factors in making that decision.

Of course Motman is free to believe the opposite to these truths if he is so inclined. But doing so won’t help us face up to the current global refugee crisis and it won’t make it go away either

Maybe Motman would like to have a more useful discussion once he is better informed :)

You might be right, but the thread was about the idiot at 3 minutes into the video.

This example of Britain voluntarily approached the interviewer and asked if it was about the referendum.

If you agree with him, then ...

Is your post based on knowledge of the truth or prejudice?
Truth. If fleeing war or persecution, once me and my family had reached a safe country, there is NO WAY I would risk their lives in a rubber dingy, at night, crossing one of the worlds busiest shipping channels. To do so would be just greed.

You might be right, but the thread was about the idiot at 3 minutes into the video.

This example of Britain voluntarily approached the interviewer and asked if it was about the referendum

Why oh why did they let someone wearing a West Ham top speak? Gave all of us a bad name. :whistle:

When asylum-seekers do decide they would prefer to reach a particular country to make an asylum claim, family, community and language connections tend to be key factors in making that decision.

So, the more do get in, the more we can expect to want to get in to link up with family?

Anyone care to offer an explanation as to why 'migrants' from Africa and beyond are migrating their way across the seas right across europe then risking their lives again across more water to make it to a tiny island called the UK????

Anyone care to offer an explanation as to why 'migrants' from Africa and beyond are migrating their way across the seas right across europe then risking their lives again across more water to make it to a tiny island called the UK????

Easy to find illegal work. But I assume they are legal now as they can use the Bojo defence of disregarding the law. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back