Schrodingers Immigrant

Loved the West Ham fan..

You mugs think we are all like the Happy Hammer.

Sponsored Links
Loved the West Ham fan..

You mugs think we are all like the Happy Hammer.

Sponsored Links
Oh, come on - They queue up at Calais to find an opportunity to get across the channel, by boat or hiding on vehicles, they risk their lives to do it in droves every night, so that is a nonsense statement.

How is it a nonsense statement?
If you look at the figures not many refugees come to the UK.
Im quite happy if they come here, so long as live in Essex

Interesting to see you use the emotive term 'in droves'.......

How many refugees per year are accepted into the UK?
Deflection tactics from JohnD. What has that to do with the post I made, which you quote and which your reply is based on - "You clearly haven’t offered an explanation to the question as to why 'migrants' from Africa and beyond are migrating their way across the seas right across europe then risking their lives again across more water to make it to a tiny island called the UK".
I'll answer for you - absolutely **** all so why quote one statement and ask an unrelated question????

Well, I’d describe these Calais migrants as 'droves'. What would you call this - an innocent gathering?

Good evening Tracey. Can I have a pint of your finest . . .

It might be the same barmaid but I went to the pub and said "good evening Tracey, can I have a double entendre"...…………….she gave me one!

I wonder how many years/decades you lot will keep on trumpeting 'Germany' this and 'Germany' that. Shouldn't they have taken over the world by now or summat?

You lot are obsessed.
No they tried to take over remember but are now wallowing in immense post colonial guilt like no other country has in this scale, hence their complete lack of any aggression to any group large or small.

hence their complete lack of any aggression
PHEW! Listening to you RWR Brexer Brigade, anyone would have thought Europe and the rest of the world was teetering on an imminent invasion, from the Gerries.

Glad you have cleared that up.(y)

EERKepmWsAI--w7

Are you fishing???

Droves may not be a nice description but never the less it's a fairly good description.

Sponsored Links
Back