Schrodingers Immigrant

Interviewer talking about those who come over on boats and risk drowning: “But these people are fleeing war!" Really? Someone should tell the stupid biased **** that there is no war in France.

I have every sympathy with families fleeing such wars and if, for example, they stowed away on a ship or a plane and it’s first landing was the UK, fair enough, give them sanctuary - I’d do the same for my family. What I wouldn’t do if I landed in a safe country is go through it, and others, and THEN risk my families life in a rubber dinghy with 20 others to get to yet another country. They are out and out economic migrants. Quite rightly in my opinion, people don’t like that and neither do I.

I wonder what would have happened if a young white female interviewer had gone to Bradford asking the local population similar questions to them, hoping for a racist reply? Do you think she would have been allowed to get away with it? There’s your difference.

Well. You could look at Stacey Dooley. Going to Luton.

Sponsored Links
Interviewer talking about those who come over on boats and risk drowning: “But these people are fleeing war!" Really? Someone should tell the stupid biased **** that there is no war in France.

I have every sympathy with families fleeing such wars and if, for example, they stowed away on a ship or a plane and it’s first landing was the UK, fair enough, give them sanctuary - I’d do the same for my family. What I wouldn’t do if I landed in a safe country is go through it, and others, and THEN risk my families life in a rubber dinghy with 20 others to get to yet another country. They are out and out economic migrants. Quite rightly in my opinion, people don’t like that and neither do I.

I wonder what would have happened if a young white female interviewer had gone to Bradford asking the local population similar questions to them, hoping for a racist reply? Do you think she would have been allowed to get away with it? There’s your difference.

Well. You could look at Stacey Dooley in Luton.

Anyone care to offer an explanation as to why 'migrants' from Africa and beyond are migrating their way across the seas right across europe then risking their lives again across more water to make it to a tiny island called the UK????
Maybe you ought to look at how many actually make the attempt first...

The UK has far less migration from 'Africa and beyond' than most other EU countries, and asylum seekers are also far less percentage wise than most other EU countries.

Asylum seekers by the way get no benefits, save £5.40 a day.
(Refugees and asylum seekers currently make up 0.27% of the UK population)

And only a tiny percentage of that small percentage attempt the channel option!

So why do that tiny try percentage try and get here that way?

Sure some may come for what they believe are the economic benefits (they're sure gonna find out soon that ain't the case!), but studies have shown that the main reason is language...

Since English has been exported all around the world, it is also still the most widely recognised language.

And thus they feel they will have a better chance in an English speaking country.

Those coming from certain areas in Africa which are French speaking tend to try to get to (and stay in) France, because again it is a language thing.

Sponsored Links
Maybe you ought to look at how many actually make the attempt first...

The UK has far less migration from 'Africa and beyond' than most other EU countries, and asylum seekers are also far less percentage wise than most other EU countries.

Asylum seekers by the way get no benefits, save £5.40 a day.
(Refugees and asylum seekers currently make up 0.27% of the UK population)

Sure some may come for what they believe are the economic benefits (they're sure gonna find out soon that ain't the case!), but studies have shown that the main reason is language...

Since English has been exported all around the world, it is also still the most widely recognised language.

And thus they feel they will have a better chance in an English speaking country.

Those coming from certain areas in Africa which are French speaking tend to try to get to (and stay in) France, because again it is a language thing.
Uk leaving EU..get over yourself

Hmmm, Johnson meeting Juncker for a 'working lunch', sounds like a drinking competition, I fear Juncker will drink Bojo under the table.
I thought Juncker suffered from heavy bouts of sciatica :ROFLMAO:

Since English has been exported all around the world, it is also still the most widely recognised language

Interesting that Festive, Fillyboy and Harry havent got a response to this.

I guess they cant handle the truth.

Sponsored Links
Back