Schrodingers Immigrant

I already did my research, decided my position and that so far as I am concerned is the end of it. Nothing has changed, to change my mind since I made my decision - so I don't really need to discuss or debate it with you, or anyone else - nor will I be drawn into an entirely pointless discussion.
Well said Indeed ..Notchy thinks everyone is as feeble minded as him and will change their minds every day re:brexit.

Sponsored Links
I already did my research, decided my position and that so far as I am concerned is the end of it. Nothing has changed, to change my mind since I made my decision - so I don't really need to discuss or debate it with you, or anyone else - nor will I be drawn into an entirely pointless discussion.

Looks like a failing grade for you. E minus.
No bibliography (DM doesn't count)

Flat earthers, Anti-vaxx and most Brexiters swim in the same pool.

Sponsored Links
Flat earthers, Anti-vaxx and most Brexiters swim in the same pool.
Best stay in, stats say you in path of a meteor!...All your stuff about UK out of EUis doom gloom pessimistic miserable shy..e..

It would be pointless and anyway I am too busy to write this post.

I refuse to argue about it no matter what you say and I will keep telling you this even though I have better things to do.

What does irony mean?

Unlike you and your friend, I am able to resist the temptation to repeat ill informed rubbish

I am terribly sorry to disappoint you, but it is you that repeats ill informed rubbish.

Everything you have written on this forum about Brexit merely repeats the same soundbites which all been debunked

Here is a few to make you all warm and fuzzy
'take back control'
'regain sovereignty'
'take control of our borders'
'will of the people'
'parliament are thwarting demicracy'
'make our own trade deals'
'we need them more than they need us'

You love em all :)

I am terribly sorry to disappoint you, but it is you that repeats ill informed rubbish.

Everything you have written on this forum about Brexit merely repeats the same soundbites which all been debunked

Here is a few to make you all warm and fuzzy
'take back control'
'regain sovereignty'
'take control of our borders'
'will of the people'
'parliament are thwarting demicracy'
'make our own trade deals'
'we need them more than they need us'

You love em all :)
Best pack your bags for Germany then Notchy

That's the spirit of Normandy. You tell them Scrappy Doo.
It is fine being your type, the stay safe,risk averse type,,always take a pac-a-mac,,,even to the Nullabore,,,,,boring,,stuffy,wet,,but dont you worry,,,brexit heroes will sort it,,,and you wets will benefit anyway,from OUR efforts,!!!...So....chin up.

Sponsored Links
Back