Schrodingers Immigrant

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Delusion masked as optimism.
We are leaving the EU...If it is going to be as bad as you predict,,you have a choice,,abject misery the rest of your days,or leave the country.Fancying yourself as a bright lad,,,pick one!

We are leaving the EU...If it is going to be as bad as you predict,,you have a choice,,abject misery the rest of your days,or leave the country.Fancying yourself as a bright lad,,,pick one!

You dont like this country with all these pesky foreigners, scroungers etc why didn't you leave?

You dont like this country with all these pesky foreigners, scroungers etc why didn't you leave?
If you asked me that, I’d say it’s because it’s MY country and if anyone’s leaving, it’ll be them.

Anyway, serious question, assuming a no-deal Brexit goes ahead, what exactly will SG, Notchy, Ellal, JohnD do? Go to Europe or just stay here and moan?

If you asked me that, I’d say it’s because it’s MY country and if anyone’s leaving, it’ll be them.
Yes, but if you don't like it any more, then...

Anyway, serious question, assuming a no-deal Brexit goes ahead, what exactly will SG, Notchy, Ellal, JohnD do? Go to Europe or just stay here and moan?
Have you not heard? So-called no deal is illegal.

In the immortal words of DP -

Rofl//""feck u..."";::we staying.

Have you not heard? So-called no deal is illegal.

Yes but so is doing 40 in a 30mph zone. Personally, I feel we'll leave with a deal, a better one than May negotiated, if not, Boris might get 3 points on his licence.

Sponsored Links
Back