Send the Immigrants back !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes thats what the topic heading says! And thats what the Government is doing!

Its written to all those granted assylum during the last few years and offering to pay £3000 if they go back ( for good ! ).

Could it be that they are panicking with all the East Europeans who are coming to the UK?

For further info call 0800 783 2332 or look at www.iomlondon.org

Sponsored Links
3 grand is not a bad sum of money for some immigrants compared to what they are used to back home. All at our expense, :rolleyes: they could live like kings for a while, then get a new ID and come back to Britain for another 3 grand. What a generous country we live in. :rolleyes:

Actually many cost the Government £1500 a month in housing, social security payments, schools, NHS etc. for them to live in the UK.

Sponsored Links
These schemes encourage more to come in the first place.

The money would be better spent on apprenticeships at home.

We cannot stop the influx from Poland even if we wanted to because the government has made a complete cock-up of it. We have granted legal entry to half a million Eastern Europeans and so we can never send them back. So can we close the door and say - that's enough for now thanks? Nope. We were too stupid/tight fisted and backward thinking to record who it was that we gave access (legally) to. If we ever tried to close the door then the immigrants would simply say they went home to visit family and were returning. The UK cannot disprove what they are saying - hence they will be allowed in. In January the numbers will double when Romania and Bulgaria are allowed entry - and there's not a thing the government can do about it.

The Polish influx shows no sign of abating and will, in the next 3 year years, pass the million mark. Add another million from Romania and Bulgaria - and still it will continue - and because we don't record who comes in legally - we can never stop them.

Let's face it. The government estimate was 13,000 per year. They are totally incompetent. Numbers are currently running at 250,000 per year. They've got it wrong - but know thay cannot stop the flow now it's started.

Another 5 years from now and Mulsim Turkey will be joining Europe. With 67 million people - we can expect something like 2 million Muslim males legally living amongst us. As everyone knows, Mulsims are the new underclass (and we know where that leads) - so are you worried yet? You will be when it happens.

Agile said:
Yes thats what the topic heading says! And thats what the Government is doing!

Its written to all those granted assylum during the last few years and offering to pay £3000 if they go back ( for good ! ).

Could it be that they are panicking with all the East Europeans who are coming to the UK?

For further info call 0800 783 2332 or look at www.iomlondon.org
what a joke

it would cost so much less to forcefully repatriate them back the whence they came

so some of us where right on the immigrats eh they not welcome and never really where :LOL:

It certainly is a crazy world we live in. Our troops are being slaughtered in Iraq trying to sort out the problems of a load of camel sh*gg£rs and we can't even defend our own shores against the influx of useful/useless [delete as you wish] immigrants. I want to beleive that we could all live in this world as one big happy family, but I really don't think it will happen. Big subject, difficult to put across in a few words.

and offering to pay £3000 if they go back ( for good ! ).
Give em a fiver for a brew on the plane and their plabe fare - more than enough.

In January the numbers will double when Romania and Bulgaria are allowed entry - and there's not a thing the government can do about it.
Change the law - they change the laws often enough when it involves us (uk citizens) paying more tax one way or antoher.

Slogger, you are a scumbag, and I will never stop saying that

Why? because he isnt a do-gooder and thinks its good that English money goes to foreigners while English people starve and freeze?

:LOL:
I'm having a real laugh here. Look at all the spelling mistakes and stuff that does not make sense.

Is there a connection between that and your common viewpoints?

:cool:

securespark said:
:LOL:
I'm having a real laugh here. Look at all the spelling mistakes and stuff that does not make sense.

Is there a connection between that and your common viewpoints?

:cool:

That is one sad comment Simon and you should know better.

eggplant said:
Slogger, you are a scumbag, and I will never stop saying that

Why? because he isnt a do-gooder
Amongst other things.

No - he does not do good, nor does he want to do good things, quite the opposite in fact. I've asked you before what you have against people wanting to be good, or wanting to do good things, but unsurprisingly you've not been able to make any coherent statements on that subject.

and thinks its good that English money goes to foreigners while English people starve and freeze?
Does he think that?

Or are you saying he doesn't think that?

Or do you think that?

Or do you think it's not good?

I realise that through no fault of your own you aren't capable of much in the way of thinking, but I've not seen this particular issue raised here - can you remember were it was that you saw facts about English people starving and freezing because money that would otherwise have stopped them from starving and freezing has been given to foreigners, or is this another of your pathetic inventions? Can you even tell the difference?

My apologies, PB - I forgot for a moment that you wouldn't be able to understand what I meant.

Since eggplant has not yet replied, I will now go back and edit the question I asked him so that it will be easy for anyone to grasp.

Sponsored Links
Back