Shoppers Rights?

While you are complaining about security guards, what about those self-service tills at Tesco, where a bossy female voice barks out "return item to bagging area" or "unexpected item in bagging area" - they make you look like a thief.

Sponsored Links
While you are complaining about security guards, what about those self-service tills at Tesco, where a bossy female voice barks out "return item to bagging area" or "unexpected item in bagging area" - they make you look like a thief.

one off these days someone will be at what they think is a self service doing the transaction automatically just to be killed by
"warning this vehicle is reversing" :eek:
just because they thought it sad
"this morning asda are rehearsing"

*tumbleweed*

Just kidding bigall :eek:

ok thought it would happen with automation and people not consentrating :D :D

poeple walk into traffic and other dangerous situations because they are so in the own electronic world that they see no dangers around them :eek:

Sponsored Links
yep, guy walked out in front of my van without looking cos he had massive headphones on that made him look like one of the cybermen from doctor who. about halfway across he noticed me and started running lol.

yep, guy walked out in front of my van without looking cos he had massive headphones on that made him look like one of the cybermen from doctor who. about halfway across he noticed me and started running lol.

cybermem bl00dy hell they where frietening i was about 12 or 13 when they first came on drwho in the mid 60s

i felt relatively safe with the daleks because if you wedge the lift doors open above head height you are safe above ground level :D
also wedges under the base they cant move and an adult mag stuck to the eye stem renders them incapable through distraction :D

lol

what about the cybermen, maybe you could connect those pipes on the side of their head to the central heating system. they wouldnt be that scary as radiators!

lol

what about the cybermen, maybe you could connect those pipes on the side of their head to the central heating system. they wouldnt be that scary as radiators!
i cant remember there weak point can you :eek:

They had a drain cock in their underpants.

Actually in one episode they showed they could hover down the stairs.

Their real weak point was getting their sink plunger stuck in the toilet pan.

Yep, when I saw them hovering down stairs the mystery was lost forever for me. Seemed like a total cop out :p

Why couldn't they have used a stair lift? Stannah would love that.

Sponsored Links
Back