Shoppers Rights?

Yep they missed a great opportunity there, could've even had a special stair lift dalek which would be fitted to every flight of stairs, with guard rails and a seat belt instead of plungers, and if the doctor saw them being installed in a building he would know an invasion was imminent.

Sponsored Links
I remember when Daleks first made their appearance. It was right at the end of an episode and all you saw was a sink plunger pursuing the Doctor. That was a certain incentive to make sure I watched the next week's instalment.

Then, several years later, along came the Cybermen. At first, they didn't frighten me very much, but in certain episodes I seem to remember them doing things that were scary.

Then, even later, the Yanks copied the BBC by introducing the Borg on Star Trek TNG. Now they were scary. I think the most worrying thing was being caught and ending up with lots of pipes and wires sticking out of various parts of my body.

Reminds me of Red Dwarf and Kryten's 'groinal attachment'! :eek:

Edit: Sorry Conny. How this has mutated from shoppers' rights, I don't know!

Well, now the supermarkets know what to do...

"Excuse me, I bought this leg of lamp three weeks ago and it's starting to smell....."

"Ex-ter-min-ate....!!!!"

They would replace it foc and advise you not to do what you did with the last one, as you can get splinters from it :p

Sponsored Links
Back