Should he be named

Oddly enough liars tend to crop up on this forum with regularity. However, throwing in a random personal question in an unrelated topic is trés bizarre.

Start a new thread boyo and I will answer honestly.

I've got no interest in your life ...for good or for bad.... I just wonder why you use the liar every other sentence..

Sponsored Links
Every other sentence?

Ask why so many people (including yourself) feel the need to lie.

Maybe misinformed or a lack of understanding or they are winding you up......or simply sit on the other side of the fence to you... what ever...... they must be lying... you remind me of a silly little school kid..

"Miss miss Joeys telling fibs..."

Sponsored Links
Maybe misinformed or a lack of understanding or they are winding you up......or simply sit on the other side of the fence to you... what ever.
I'm on about just plain old lying and the despicable deceit that goes with it. If you are happy with it, that's up to you.

I'm on about just plain old lying and the despicable deceit that goes with it. If you are happy with it, that's up to you.

OK then up lack a sense of humour. Plenty of times I've made a joke about something and you come back with I'm lying.... even the blatant jokes... I don't lie. I may not understand the subject or I'm just plane wrong but I don't lie. Get a grip man ..... if that's OK to call you man.

I've got no interest in your life ...for good or for bad.... I just wonder why you use the liar every other sentence..
A made up, invented, false or exaggerated accusation is dishonest, even if you later decide you were joking, or you didn't understand the subject.
It's pretty similar to lying.

A made up, invented, false or exaggerated accusation is dishonest, even if you later decide you were joking, or you didn't understand the subject.

I told a stoy the other day about me seeing a sex therapist. Some may not have got it so for the record it was a joke. I don't really see a sex. therapist. So are you telling me; because I made it up that I'm actually a liar?

I told a stoy the other day about me seeing a sex therapist. Some may not have got it so for the record it was a joke. I don't really see a sex. therapist. So are you telling me; because I made it up that I'm actually a liar?
Were you accusing anyone of anything in your tale about seeing a sex therapist?

You appear to not understand the basics of common courtesy in discussions.
resorting to blatant false accusations is lying in order to gain an advantage.
Was there any attempt to gain an advantage when you told the tale about seeing a sex therapist?
You also appear to be having difficulty in determining when a lie is a lie and when it's merely a jocular tale.

I accused the made up sex therapist of wanting a shaggy
No you didn't, you questioned the idea of this imaginary sex therapist of fancying you.
That's your discussion of thoughts that were in your head. You didn't accuse no imaginary sex therapist of anything.
Sounds like she's after a good shag if you ask me!

You really are struggling to discern the difference between reality and your perception of what you think is reality.

No you didn't, you questioned the idea of this imaginary sex therapist of fancying you.
That's your discussion of thoughts that were in your head. You didn't accuse no imaginary sex therapist of anything.

You really are struggling to discern the difference between reality and your perception of what you think is reality.

You really are a different breed from anyone else on this site...... I'm going to have to put you on ignore for your well being and my time....

That's number 3 tactic, well used by many.
It's your loss, not mine, literally. I will still see all your posts, and I'll be free to respond to your posts, but you won't see mine.

This ignore lark really is used, or abused, as a perceived punishment. It is nothing of the sort, and that wasn't, I assume, it's designed purpose.
I assume it was designed to protect oneself against others who are abusive or insulting. But on this site, it is the liars, racists and dishonest posters that are resorting to the use of ignoring those that expose their deceit.

Bodd, who are you talking to ?
If you choose to put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes, you've only yourself to blame for not being able to maintain awareness of what is happening around you.
As I said, it's your loss (of awareness) not mine.

Sponsored Links
Back