Should people who refuse a Covid vaccine be denied treatment or charged for it?

Sponsored Links
What about those that cannot take it?
Vaccines are generally in an egg based carrier - what about those that are allergic to eggs?
I was speaking to a guy yesterday who when he had the flue jab it made him violently ill for weeks, he has not had it since and is extremely wary of this one.

Why should people who may have been paying their contributions for years be refused hospital treatment when a self induced fatty or heavy smoker gets treatment no problem?

Learn a bit more about Vaccines and this one in particular. This is not an egg based vaccine! lol

You do know these 2 Judges are in Portugal, so which court case did you hear about?

A conspiracy spread by EFLImpudence.
Ah, I think confusion by me, apologies.
Court case to stop our gov ignoring FOI requests and blocking journo's.

Sponsored Links
For anyone able to read for longer than 6 seconds, here is a summary of the 3 brains shoving your much acclaimed vaccine up our areses...

https://architectsforsocialhousing....e-for-covid-19/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The same fools who cry we need these companies to pay for the licensing - why should Government foot the bill, then cry these regulators are paid to do the licensing.

You cannot win with stupid.

Should the drug companies pay for licensing?

Should we fund the licensing through general taxation?

Funnily enough, I did.
Among their terms and conditions was,

"if you've had an ear infection or ear pain with 90 days, seek the advice of your GP".
So, it's either lie, or end up in an endless loop!

Olive oil won't work as well as sodium bicarbonate ear drops. They will melt that wax.

Ask an ENT consultant what is the smallest thing they would put in their ear and they would say their elbow.

Jesus. You believe Trump won, don't you? Just don't take the jab. Have you answered the OP's question btw. Start a new conspiracy thread ffs.
How did you read all of that in 5 minutes?
You stopped at the third line as usual, didn't you?

How did you read all of that in 5 minutes?
You stopped at the third line as usual, didn't you?

I stopped at........."This, it turns out, is the way to speak to a terrorised and infantilised British public"

True conspiracy speak.

I stopped at........."This, it turns out, is the way to speak to a terrorised and infantilised British public"

True conspiracy speak.

I went a bit further than that, but I needn't have bothered. Make your pitch in the first para, and make the facts fit. What about the other ten vaccines on the go at the mo. You'd better get on them too.

I went a bit further than that, but I needn't have bothered. Make your pitch in the first para, and make the facts fit. What about the other ten vaccines on the go at the mo. You'd better get on them too.
Don't you think that to publish such damning facts, they have checked them first?
All the money exchanging hands, all the children affected by unauthorised vaccines, all the conflict of interest?
Is it fake news?
How come these "doctors" are not suing the hell out of these people publishing these stories?
Maybe because they're facts.
But you don't believe facts, do you?
You only believe what the authorities tell you in your best interest.

Sponsored Links
Back