Slowly but surely...

:rolleyes: Another war and peace long essay dare say some one read it ???

What u need to remember ban all sheds like all the other remoaners is that the days of the British empire are over ;)

The arrogant vocal minority (remoaners like you ) can no longer dictate to the majority :LOL:

So I suggest you conduct your self like you got a pair

You may survive this Brexit caper but you need to start preparing

And incidentally you can never trust the French

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: Another war and peace long essay dare say some one read it ???
G-Wiz - you don't need to keep reminding us that you do not have sufficient powers of concentration to cope with posts more than a few lines long.

What u need to remember ban all sheds like all the other remoaners is that the days of the British empire are over ;)
If you'd managed to read my post you would have seen that it did not mention the British Empire.

The arrogant vocal minority (remoaners like you ) can no longer dictate to the majority :LOL:
If you'd managed to read my post you would have seen that I was not dictating anything to anybody.

So I suggest you conduct your self like you got a pair
If you'd managed to read my post you might have realised that the issue is not whether I have a pair, but whether those who don't want another vote do.

G-Wiz - you don't need to keep reminding us that you do not have sufficient powers of concentration to cope with posts more than a few lines long.

If you'd managed to read my post you would have seen that it did not mention the British Empire.

If you'd managed to read my post you would have seen that I was not dictating anything to anybody.

If you'd managed to read my post you might have realised that the issue is not whether I have a pair, but whether those who don't want another vote do.

I never managed to read yer post as they are to long and I have a short attention span due to being retarded or as JohnD said a half wit which is pretty much the same thing ?

Doubt if it was worth reading any way . Another vote ? Transam gives not a jot as he will not be voting if there is one :)

I never managed to read yer post as they are to long and I have a short attention span due to being retarded or as JohnD said a half wit which is pretty much the same thing ?
That is your misfortune, and you do not have any right to complain about not being able to cope.

If you don't like hot food, stay out of Indian restaurants.

If you don't like flying, stay out of aeroplanes.

If you can't stand the sight of blood, stay out of operating theatres.

If you can't concentrate for more than a few seconds, stay out of discussions.

Sponsored Links
:LOL::rolleyes: Who put u in charge ??

No one

I do not like Indian food and I do not fly :LOL:

Your posts are to long and probably plagerised any way :LOL:

I see he's remembered to insert some mis-spellings today.

must be after the sympathy vote again.

Back