Smart meters - who knew?

Sponsored Links
Brother noticed they had increased his direct debit by £20 p.m. without informing him.
I bet they did inform him. In any case, he'll either be in credit or he won't. Ideal candidate for a smart meter, but apparently does not want one. Bonkers.

The thought of actually paying for what you use, terrifies some people in the UK. Weird.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps, perhaps not - if the meter fails to record, then they will estimate consumption.
If they do charge they will work it out on an average of the past few years usage for same period and then err in customers favour . BG computer systems are set up to flag up any change in usage from previous years if its a drastic drop then there will be a knock on the door this is how they catch the majority of people fiddling they cut usage far too quickly instead of gradual or from day one

go on amuse me what bit is bull shyte ?
Making spurious claims without links.
Funny, had a conversation with the SM installer and he said the bulls hit people come out with about smart meters is astonishing.
Some folk are terrified of actually paying for what they use.

Funny, had a conversation with the SM installer and he said the bulls hit people come out with about smart meters is astonishing.
no come on give me one example .. Smart meter fitter you mean poorly trained guy turned out after a couple of months training whose job relies on people having them installed .
Paying for what you use or paying for what you dont use due to the inaccuracy of them

what you talking about 112 has forgotten more about meters / than you will ever know :ROFLMAO:

you porkie pier

Sponsored Links
Back