Smart meters - who knew?

Sponsored Links
Nonsense.
Nonsence ? guess we used to imagine it watching them clock up usage whilst not even connected ,
i guess the first million bg fitted that were feked and resulted in national grid /cadent having to go to ofgem to get permission to stop working on them except for gas leaks didnt have any problems either

Sponsored Links
Wonder if Noseall wears a safety hat on site ?

probably special order ?

no one would have one on the shelf big enough to fit his big ead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Friends of ours don’t have much money.
They lie about their meter readings , enabling them to even out the summer and winter bills. The important thing is the bill is always paid . Technically they may be behind in the winter but catch up in the summer. Also , off topic but relevant and representative of real people out there, they spread their council tax payments over 12 months instead of 10. Not huge really, just makes it easier for them.
personally I don’t think there’s anything smart about the meters.
Do they not use your electric to power themselves, or is this factored into the tariff?

no come on give me one example .. Smart meter fitter you mean poorly trained guy turned out after a couple of months training whose job relies on people having them installed .
Paying for what you use or paying for what you dont use due to the inaccuracy of them

On certain very exceptional load types, which no consumer is likely to have - they have proven a certain model to be slightly inaccurate, but on more normal loads they have been proven to be accurate. Exactly the same can be said of the conventional meters.

Sponsored Links
Back