So that's why Farage didn't stand in Peterborough...

Sponsored Links
I've looked on all the mainstream news channels - nowt?

Should I be looking for "Gullible Right Wing ****s Click Here"?

Kind of ironic that Darrington comes across as probably not that smart but like a good right winger he defends the Torys who are busy cutting the public services he relies on. It's like those Republicans who said they loved the ACA but hated Obamacare (which is the name the Repubs gave to the ACA) and voted for Trump because he wanted to end the ACA.

Anyone been reading that a "CONVICTED" VOTE RIGGER was out canvassing for Liebour in the Peterborough by election.
RIGGED ALL THE WAY!!
A lot of fraud in that election, votes stolen, Labour was so popular even the dead were voting for them.

Sponsored Links
Kind of ironic that Darrington comes across as probably not that smart but like a good right winger he defends the Torys who are busy cutting the public services he relies on. It's like those Republicans who said they loved the ACA but hated Obamacare (which is the name the Repubs gave to the ACA) and voted for Trump because he wanted to end the ACA.

You now nothing about who I vote for Gally but it's certainly not corrupt Liebor!!

Corbyn will be sorting out the rental land lord sector in the UK ;)

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls ;) it tolls for thee :LOL::LOL:

If you don't know that, then you dafter than you thought!!

Google "vote rigging Peterborough",,, it has a history,,, or maybe you don't want to read about it..

Once the Brexit debacle is sorted the Brexit party will disappear.
People will go back to the traditional left/right politics.

Nope. Not a bean, boyo.
Seems darrington has been following the far right group called politicalite...

Apparently yaxley lennon is their god...

They all appear well suited ;)

Sponsored Links
Back