socket stopped working, why?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Only with a little girls battery powered vacuum cleaner, I bet! :LOL: :LOL:

i have always fancied doing something like that when a customer asks me to 'just move a socket' as if it is the simplest thing to do and shouldn't take more than five mins.

I guess now that we have to have energy efficient lighting this will be the next thing, the energy efficient socket.

After finding a similar situation, I've had customers look me straight in the eye and swear blind that it was working the day before.
:rolleyes:

lol, gotta love that.
Like a 6yo child with chocolate all over her hands/dress/face, surrounded by empty chocolate wrappers. Then asked by mum/dad, have you been eating chocolate? No comes the reply, lol

After finding a similar situation, I've had customers look me straight in the eye and swear blind that it was working the day before.
Ask if you can use their phone.

Call the police, use their name, say you want to report a theft and could they send someone round.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back