Some more science for MickyG.

Let this scientist explain to you a little, maybe you will feel the love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86rRXyUMv9I&feature=related[/QUOTE]

Newgas, take some advice, it is no point trying to convert skitzee into "seeing sense" he is an outright disbeliever, nothing we say will make him think different. He rejects Allah, and believes he is god himself with his theological speeches regarding natural selection and creationism. He has a answer for everything. and think's the whole universe is one big mistake which works perfectly.

And tell you the truth why would you want to convert a man who thinks or believes we hiccup as a result of we use to have gills :eek:

He is clearly crazy. :evil:

Sponsored Links
View media item 22629
I have identified the above explosion image used by Dextrous in his previous post.

Project: Plumbob
Test: Priscilla
Time: 13:30 24 June 1957 (GMT)
Test Height and Type: 700 Foot Balloon
Yield: 37 kt

Priscilla was a weapons effects test sponsored by the DOD using a stockpiled device of known yield. The device used was a LASL designed Mk-15/39 boosted primary similar to that tested in Redwing Lacrosse. The predicted yield was 40 kt, the same as in the Lacrosse test, but the actual yield was slightly lower. The test device weighed 581.4 lb total (nuclear system weight was 542 lb). It was 27.1 inches in diameter, and was 27.1 inches long.

PbPrisc2.jpg

This is a railroad bridge that was 1,800 feet from Priscilla ground zero and was subjected to overpressures exceeding 450 psi, severely distorting the interior structural girders.

However the largest nuclear device ever detonated was a three stage fission-fusion-fission device known as the Tsar bomb, with a yield of 57,000,000 tonnes.

This video was taken from an observation aircraft from SIXTY miles away...... :eek:

A shock wave in air was observed at Dickson settlement at 700 km; windowpanes were partially broken to distances of 900 km. All buildings in Severny (both wooden and brick), at a distance of 55 km, were completely destroyed. In districts hundreds of kilometers from ground zero, wooden houses were destroyed, and stone ones lost their roofs, windows and doors; and radio communications were interrupted for almost one hour. The atmospheric disturbance generated by the explosion orbited the earth three times. A gigantic mushroom cloud rose as high as 64 kilometers (210,000 ft).

Despite being exploded in the atmosphere, it generated substantial seismic signals. According to a bulletin of the U.S. Geological Survey it had seismic magnitude mb = 5.0 to 5.25.

If you dropped such a bomb on a european city such as Berlin or Paris, it woudl simple vaporise most of that city, and the patch of ground about 20 miles in radius would be too radioactive for weeks for troops to enter. However, its an impractical bomb to use for warfare, because its so heavy it can only be delivered by a slow lumbering Tupolev Bomber, which would be easy to shoot down. This bomb was just part of the Great Biggest Willy Contest (otherwise known as the Nuclear Arms Race of the 1950's - 1990's) conducted between the USSR and the USA.

I appreciate your input, don't lower your self to baiters that are on here, cos thats what they want.

Dex You are way out of line on this.
This is meant to be a polite forum discusion not a slagging match, lets up the tone a little eh.
Peace.

Sponsored Links
I think in my recent comment's dex has lost his tongue his temper his education and coherents, oh yes and inhibitions.

What a shame I thought he was a civil example of the british species. :evil:

Alsheating, it is easy for these types of discussions to fall into this kind of situation as people of faith do not stay in the 'Faith' zone but stray into the 'science' zone.

When in the 'science' zone they can be proven wrong, so people of 'faith' then start calling people liars.

If people of faith, kept to just having faith, then it wouldn't be a problem....but it is the invasion onto science's turf and then calling people liars, that gets people angry. Especially when no scientific evidence is even offered for your own 'theory'.

Again, it is spelt ATHEIST. Like Theist, but with an 'A'.

Ok skitzee using all of your scienctific knowledge please prove to me that Allah does not exist.

Ok skitzee using all of your scienctific knowledge please prove to me that Allah does not exist.

Don't need to, I don't need to prove that Zeus, Odin, Baal, Vishnu or Krishna don't exist either. I also don't need to prove that flying horses, fairies, demons, elves or trolls don't exist.

There is no proof for them so it is safe to assume they don't exist.

Plus, you can't prove any negative.

Let's go down a scientific route. You want people to believe in this Allah dude, you prove to me that there is a God...and his name is Allah.

Hang on I asked you first, and it seem's that you ae asking me the same question, maybe because you cannot prove your belief which is what I am asking, you are the one who is hell bent on the idea of creationism withoud a supreme power involved.

If I were to tell you the iffle tower came about from an accident you would think I was high or something, however the iffle tower's design is based on the bone struucture, so was the bone structure a complete random thing?

Hang on I asked you first, and it seem's that you ae asking me the same question, maybe because you cannot prove your belief which is what I am asking, you are the one who is hell bent on the idea of creationism withoud a supreme power involved.

If I were to tell you the iffle tower came about from an accident you would think I was high or something, however the iffle tower's design is based on the bone struucture, so was the bone structure a complete random thing?

Alsheating, you cannot prove ANY negative.

Any negative whatsoever, so the fact that I can't prove that Allah DOESN'T exist is no more proof of a God called Allah than the fact I can't prove there isn't a invisible donkey standing behind me, is proof that there is.

However, you wouldn't just assume that there MUST be a donkey would you? You'd ask me why anyone would think there WAS any animal, let alone a donkey.

This is what I am asking you, where is your proof that there IS a God called Allah?

The eiffel tower was built by humans, who put it up. However, the human body grows itself in the womb, in the same way that it grew it self from single celled organisms. You want to see life creating itself? I suggest you look at (germination or) spermination. Watch the singled cells changed BY THEMSELVES, into a human.

I am not hell bent on creationism.

That said, if we pretend for a second that the world was created, how could you possibly know WHO created it? And don't say the Koran because there are more differing holy books around than would be needed to sink a ship, so it offers no more proof than any of those.

what are you some kind of politician, can you please give me clear proof, of Allah not existing and give me clear reasons for creationsim.

I refuse to believe even after seeing a seed germinate that this is done all by itself, this is impossible, what is the driving factor behind it who created the seed, and who gives it shape and form? there has to be a supreme power in control of creation itslef, if I told you a puzzle put itself toghther and decided its own form that would be ridiculous, so please explain.

what are you some kind of politician, can you please give me clear proof, of Allah not existing and give me clear reasons for creationsim.

I refuse to believe even after seeing a seed germinate that this is done all by itself, this is impossible, what is the driving factor behind it who created the seed, and who gives it shape and form? there has to be a supreme power in control of creation itslef, if I told you a puzzle put itself toghther and decided its own form that would be ridiculous, so please explain.

A puzzle is not alive, so if it did ANYTHING by itself I would expect electronic trickery...as seeds and humans ARE alive they can do it by themselves.

A puzzle is not alive, so if it did ANYTHING by itself I would expect electronic trickery...as seeds and humans ARE alive they can do it by themselves.

They cannot command themself to grow.

They cannot command themself to grow.

You need to wake the f**k up mate, it's not your fault that you are brainwashed, it's your parents fault for not giving you a chance to figure things out for yourself as a child.

Here is a simple example of a similar belief to the one you are so hell bent on protecting,

If I told you that there was a religion called "loadabollockism" and the idea behind this religion is that the world was started in exactly the same way that your own religion dictates but if you was a "loadofbollockist" you believed that your creator was chicken, I'd make a safe assumption that you'd think i'm a deluded idiot right?

Now the onus is on you to prove that a "loadofbollockists" god which is a chicken doesn't exist, how would you disprove it?

Simply you can't disprove it no matter how ridiculous it is.

Welcome to our world ;)

Simple logistics of cave paintings created before your god or anyones god appeared on the planet and I use a small g for god.
You are your own God you Know right from wrong or should do.
If you are predisposed to spout how your religion is superior to another look to your religion and ask yourself why?
All religions are here to support and help the human specie who need it, not kill people in it's name.
That is why I'm an Atheist.

And Hero your just a ****

Ok fine prove athiesm to me if what you say is certain....where are your proofs for your beliefs, and your arrogance regarding it. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back