Some more science for MickyG.

Sponsored Links
Ok fine prove atheism to me if what you say is certain....where are your proofs for your beliefs, and your arrogance regarding it

Simple I am my own man and need no input from a religious source to make me a better person I do it on my own, also I am well aware of my mortality and am not expecting an afterlife.

I have come to terms with life which is at times **** and beautiful but you live it not god.

For those that prefer Darwinism there is his Theory and books to read, and for those interested in Islam there is the Qur'aan to believe, simple don't read it if you don't want to.

I think the England cricket team must have evolved ,,, cos they won the T20 cup . :LOL: Well done to them :D

I think this debate has reached a quagmire and it needs terminating.

Thank you all for participating.

For those that prefer Darwinism there is his Theory and books to read

you miss the point about Darwin. Darwin discovered evolution. That doesn't meam everything he wrote and said was correct,he made many mistakes in his research and theories. He was right about one thing though, Evolution, and many more years of Science and Archeaology have been required to prove this theory to be correct.
Taking point with snippets from The Origin of Species is just a cheap easy shot at Darwinism, anyone could do it, its pointless.

Sponsored Links
These discussions always break down when people start asking others to prove negatives and then refuse to acknowledge how this is logically impossible.

I'd have a lot more respect for people if they said something like...
'Being the creator of all things, <insert God Name> is outside the law of nature and therefore it is impossible to measure or test him with nature. I could no-more prove to you that there is a God in a naturalist method of testing, than you can tell if something is wet with a tape measure.'

It would atleast show they acknowledge their belief is untestable and is different to current scientific understanding. The mistake they make is to claim it is scientific therefore not giving them any wriggle room when asked to prove it, so they start on with falacies.

Science and Religion DO NOT MIX. Like Magic and medicine do not mix.

you miss the point about Darwin. Darwin discovered evolution. That doesn't meam everything he wrote and said was correct,he made many mistakes in his research and theories. He was right about one thing though, Evolution, and many more years of Science and Archeaology have been required to prove this theory to be correct.
Taking point with snippets from The Qur'aan is just a cheap easy shot at Islam , anyone could do it, its pointless.

Looks better now Micky, it works both ways. ;)

Taking point with snippets from The Qur'aan is just a cheap easy shot at Islam , anyone could do it, its pointless.

Looks better now Micky, it works both ways. ;)

indeed but I've never taken point with any of the Qur'aan like you and your Islamic teachings have taken point with Darwin. In fact I've never read a jot. It matters not. Creationism comes in many forms of religion and each are flawed in the same ways so its pointless and time wasting to tackle each one individually.

Micky You posted a science TV link for me before and I did'nt complain ! so why are you?
I'm just giving you an insight into sommat different but if you won't even give sommat a chance other than Darwistic theories then.........

Quote:That doesn't meam everything he wrote and said was correct,he made many mistakes in his research and theories

I'm satisfied now that at least you have realised he made mistakes and also will soon realise that his mistakes have been covered up and are being taught in schools :eek: .

But then we don't make the rules, do we?

Micky You posted a science TV link for me before and I did'nt complain ! so why are you?
I'm just giving you an insight into sommat different but if you won't even give sommat a chance other than Darwistic theories then.........

Quote:That doesn't meam everything he wrote and said was correct,he made many mistakes in his research and theories

I'm satisfied now that at least you have realised he made mistakes and also will soon realise that his mistakes have been covered up and are being taught in schools :eek: .

But then we don't make the rules, do we?

I'm not complaining. I'm happy to watch any videos of what people think, but if the basis is on religion I won't take it seriously. Regardless of how convincing it is, all religions are flawed at a fundamental level. The only time there is a conflict is when religion tackles new science, not the other way around. Scientists care little for religion, only when they get tackled do they have to defend themselves. You rarely seeing scientists going all out to prove some religious belief to be incorrect, unless its in defence, there's no point, its a waste of valuable time.

case example : Kitzmiller Vs Dover Area School District

Sponsored Links
Back