Spot the error here

Sponsored Links
Earth wires x two are green as opposed to yellow/green and someone looks like they're getting something for free for starters

Apart from the DNO will never be able to replace that tripped fuse, unless the 20mm through box is the main header

Sponsored Links
Ow Homslaw - My hands are big as they go with the rest of me.

The same guy who fitted the shower also put the combi in. The earth and neutral cables were swapped over in the socket spur he added and he used 1.5mm te as well.

He might be gas safe but he aint elec safe.

That plug is an extension lead there is a socket in the shelf above.

Although the wiring is all in steel conduit in concrete I am not getting any continuity on the lighting circuit metalwork so it looks like there is a break in the conduit feeding the lights somewhere. I will have to find out what other work this guy did.

Martin

I will have to find out what other work this guy did.
You also need to impress on the occupier the absolute necessity of getting the supplier in to sort out the metering problem asap.

Assuming he can prove that he didn't do it he should be in the clear, but the problem won't go away - the longer he leaves it the worse it will get.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back