"Take two toothbrushes into the bathroom?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
TheOriginalSlimJim said:
Come one.... im FAR too lazy for that ;)
evidently . . . you're also too lazy to brush your own teeth adequately without mechanical aid :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
When you come to replace your brush head, and it therefore gets removed, have a root around inside the base with a cotton bud or something, and see what you find.....

ban-all-sheds said:
When you come to replace your brush head, and it therefore gets removed, have a root around inside the base with a cotton bud or something, and see what you find.....
LOL ... yup, done that a few times... Looked like Slimer had been in there!

:LOL:

Well - there you go then.

For reasons of basic hygiene, even if you aren't sharing the handle, you need to remove the head, and rinse inside it and then place it in the holder provided to drain and dry after each and every use, so given that you have to do that, there is no reason for not sharing the handle...

I agree you should always rinse after your missus has used it....

a-toothbr.jpg

ban-all-sheds said:
Well - there you go then.

For reasons of basic hygiene, even if you aren't sharing the handle, you need to remove the head, and rinse inside it and then place it in the holder provided to drain and dry after each and every use, so given that you have to do that, there is no reason for not sharing the handle...
:LOL:
No.... I have bought her a complete toothbrush, we only share the charger now.

:D

I think you're missing the point.

You said you needed a handle each because you couldn't be @rsed to change the heads each time, i.e. remove one and put another one on.

My response is that, as your own investigations have shown, even if you do have 2 handles you still need to remove the head after each use, so the effort involved in sharing a handle is identical.

You only need to remove the head if you want basic hygiene ;)

Out of interest, what's the charging current for toothbrushes anyway ? Just a trickle I'd have thought.

Gary0 said:
You only need to remove the head if you want basic hygiene ;)
True - as well as being a lazy slob, TheOriginalSlimJim might be a dirty one as well.

Out of interest, what's the charging current for toothbrushes anyway ? Just a trickle I'd have thought.
A few '00 mA, IIRC.

Just wire in a double socket outlet, no problem its only a charging unit to be plugged in what harm will that do

mead said:
Just wire in a double socket outlet, no problem its only a charging unit to be plugged in what harm will that do

Point is he can't as it's in a bathroom.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back