Tax cuts for the rich, hurrah!

This has amazed me. Give to the rich and they will save it have foreign holidays and foreign investment. Give the the less we'll off and the pensioners and they will spend creating a money go round.

I do understand the theory of attracting wealth but I can't see it trickling down enough to improve the lives of the poorer paid.

It's crap .... Liz is going to lose me if this don't work.
It's never worked before, I don't see why or how it will this time either

Sponsored Links
Can everybody have a well paid job? Or to get one do you have to make money from the backs of the lower paid ?
No. You work hard at school, get a job and work your way up. Either that or you know somebody on the inside that will give you a helping hand. Nothing wrong with that, is there? ‘tis the way of the world I’m afraid.

Sponsored Links
I'm finding it hard to see any silver lining, it's just heartbreaking.
I'm rich, so I get to be richer.. it fails every moral test...

You don't think the UK agreed with it then? Actually I believe the bankers did too - nice pay rise and less risk.

I suspect if the UK agreed with it, they woudn't have mounted a legal challenge against it.

No. You work hard at school, get a job and work your way up. Either that or you know somebody on the inside that will give you a helping hand. Nothing wrong with that, is there? ‘tis the way of the world I’m afraid.
so if everybody can't have a well paid job it's ok to not care about those without ?

, the poor will be rich and rich will be strung up from lamp posts
Growth was higher under Labour.

What do you get with Tory….Thatcher made about 10 million unemployed, last 12 years has seen real wages cut by 25%

Tories the party of stagflation

nothing wrong with a fair days pay for a fair days work.

not being able to live (heat and eat) on your pay is not a fair days pay.
These times that we live in. How did it ever come to this.

There's a famous 1950's photo of a USofA auto worker stood with his wife & 2.6 children outside the home. Most folk don't understand the relevance of the image, they gaze fondly at the working man, the housewife, the 2.6 children, the automobile parked in the driveway of the 3 bedroom bungalow on a 1/4 acre property.

They do not understand & cannot possibly comprehend that the image reflects a day when all that could be achieved on just one salary.

Sponsored Links
Back