Tax cuts for the rich, hurrah!

Sponsored Links
It's not a Budget.

It's a Special Fiscal Operation.

Sponsored Links
Capitalism can generate wealth but it is under no obligation to distribute that wealth fairly.
That is why we need a government to ensure that the fruits of the nations labour are shared fairly, that is why i voted for Brexit

As a high net worth individual my accountant tells me I've done quite well today.

Even though I'm not a mouth breathing, interbred, neanderthal with a mono brow & have more than a rudimentary understanding of economics , I still fail to understand how removing the cap on a bankers bonus will trickle down into the lower rungs of folk who will still face the choice of heat or eat this winter.
Yes, but, the Bankers bonus, the Bankers Bonus, the Bankers bonus.

I believe trickle down works, it all makes sense.

I’m sure the extra income a stockbroker in London will get from the tax cuts will end up in the pocket of a taxi driver in Skegness.

Its so obvious it works, right

I was thinking of spending mine on a couple of new engines for the wife's yacht.

The old ones are grey and I'd prefer red

Capitalism can generate wealth but it is under no obligation to distribute that wealth fairly.
That is why we need a government to ensure that the fruits of the nations labour are shared fairly, that is why i voted for Brexit

Have you got your Irish EU passport yet?

The Tories have got this so wrong, tax cuts for the rich are not going to go down well with the people they need to win the next election, raising the personal allowance would have been a far fairer way to help more people through the next year or so.

I believe trickle down works, it all makes sense.

I’m sure the extra income a stockbroker in London will get from the tax cuts will end up in the pocket of a taxi driver in Skegness.

Its so obvious it works, right
A bit like the Tory, super-successful 'levelling-up' shambles. More worthless sloganism for the likes of filly and his mates to trumpet whilst blowing Bozzas horn.

in what way does a banker getting a fantastic wage in bonus effect the normal working man , none whatsoever other than them paying more money in taxes from the bonus into the exchequer

Last edited:
in what way does a banker getting a fantastic wage in bonus effect the normal working man , none whatsoever other than them paying more money in taxes from the bonus into the exchequer
Tax evasion is illegal. Tax avoidance isn't.

Sponsored Links
Back