Terrorist attack in London

Now that you understyand that the validity of such videos is highly suspect, will you continue to post such videos?
Are you suggesting it is a fake?
It appears to be a compilation of two videos. The French news reports refer to two incidents, none of them apportioned to Islamist terrorists.
I've run it though the translator for you. You could have done so just as easily.
Now tell me the motive or the perpetrators of the incident:
You do not see that boneless carcass burnt, broken in two. It is a little over an hour in the morning, Danielle-Casanova Street in Saint-Denis and this is all that remains of the articulated bus line 170. At the end of service in the night from Wednesday to Thursday, this bus was deliberately set on fire. Charles Cros station, four stops after leaving in the direction of the Porte des Lilas, a group estimated at about fifteen people boarded the vehicle. "They set fire after ordering the driver and passengers to get off," confirms the RATP who filed a complaint for this alarming attack.
Luckily no one was injured. The RSPG, the RATP security service intervened, along with relief. Firefighters are staring down the flames with three water cannons. The central laboratory made samples, a police investigation is underway to find the arsonists. The carcass was removed to 4am. A detour has been in place until further notice.
The deviated line until further notice
The route of 170 is changed to prevent the Franc-Moisin. The deviation is between the Avenue Victor Hugo Square and De-Geyter. Towards Saint-Denis, the line passes through the Avenue Victor Hugo, Stains bridge, dock-Lucien Lefranc, Adrien Agnes quay Wilson Avenue, outside Paris, Saint-Denis station. Towards the Porte des Lilas: the line passes through the avenue du Général de Gaulle, Adrien Agnes quay bridge Landy, Landy street, rue du Moutier.

/ Div>
A La Courneuve, last weekend, the machinist himself who had asked the passengers to get off, after being blocked by a barricade of burning garbage to 4000 South. Some windows of the bus were broken but no one was hurt there either.
A worker covered by a Molotov cocktail it a week ago
Willingness to do battle with those who pose a public service mission? Retaliation in connection with trafficking? All the hypotheses are allowed, especially as the Franc-Moisin neighborhood just went through hours unrest in recent days. "This act of vandalism, premeditated and free, the consequences could have been tragic follows an attempted homicide on a worker by a Molotov cocktail Friday, July 22 jet, and the looting of the common parts of the building landlord Plaine Commune habitat "recalls the mayor (PC) Didier Paillard.
"These actions of a few individuals heavily penalize the daily lives of residents whose buses are now diverted, gradients halls and threatened peace," says the elected again calling on the authorities to the rescue . It calls for the creation of a "specialized field brigade" BST dedicated to Franc-Moisin with "means officers up to the population of the city and delinquency facts that plague the quality of life of residents." The elected also calls for the appointment of a police-population delegate to the district, usually function exercised by police retirees who are over with the population. It is the Ministry of the Interior and the prefect to decide.
Do you still relate it to a Islamist terrorist attack, because if you do it is only your interpretation. Or do you gullibly accept the suggestions apportioned by LiveLeak and YouTube?

Sponsored Links
Islamists torch bus in France, receive no media coverage.
Really?
Here is a snippet Ges...
The police spokesman said that – contrary to some reports – there was ‘no terrorist or Islamist link to the attack whatsoever’.

He said there was ‘no evidence whatsoever’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.

You are so gullible Ges and a poor researcher.

It looks like the RWR are unravelling, Sooey is a pathological liar. GullibleDelasel is an ignorant, gullible fool.
Both are spreading urban mythology like it's the new craze.
DRM is a Pat Condom fanatic and repeats his videos at every opportunity.
Woodbine apportions any story about suspicious persons to terrorism.

All four are actively inciting racial hatred. One has to ask oneself 'why'?

He said there was ‘no evidence whatsoever’ that religious slogans had been shouted out by the bus attackers.
Except you can hear them shout Alluha Akbar, quite clearly. The fact that the establishment and left-wing media desperately try to cover up any mention of Islam as anything other than the religion of peace, is rather the point.

Sponsored Links
I guess you didn't get any further than the first paragraph.
A 19-year-old man was arrested at 22:39 after a Taser was discharged by an officer. The Met said mental health was a "significant factor" in the events.
Then you intentionally misrepresented the article.
Not bad for a pathological liar.

Metropolitan Police: Mental health 'factor in knife attack'
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36971859

It's easy to see why you were so affected by project fear. :rolleyes:
It's easy to see how and why you intentionally misrepresent any news item to suit your own political agenda, which appears to be to heighten racial hatred.
Why?
What motivates your racial hatred and desire to incite it in others?

According to you I'm a liar as well as a racist. So why would you ask me a question like that when you wouldn't believe the answer?
btw, as to inciting racial hatred it's not me who has been stabbing innocent people to death, beheading priests, squashing men, women and children flat with a big lorry, blowing people up and shooting them en masse etc. etc.

According to you I'm a liar as well as a racist. So why would you ask me a question like that when you wouldn't believe the answer?
btw, as to inciting racial hatred it's not me who has been stabbing innocent people to death, beheading priests, squashing men, women and children flat with a big lorry, blowing people up and shooting them en masse etc. etc.
It is you that is apportioning blame for a 'mental health' related attack to Islamists terrorism, thereby stirring up racial hatred:
Terrorist attack in London
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36972126
Although you may not think so from reading this report from our wonderful, always truthful, not government controlled at all honest mate, British Broadcasting Corporation.
I ask again: why?
I'm interested in your explanation.

Sooey, finding the fact that you told one joke to take the mickey out of Himmy and now you're branded as a pathological liar. Do you think Himmy overreacts a smidge?!

Except you can hear them shout Alluha Akbar, quite clearly. The fact that the establishment and left-wing media desperately try to cover up any mention of Islam as anything other than the religion of peace, is rather the point.
Blithering idiot. It could easily have been 'allez' or 'on-y-va' or any other French expression with which you are obviously unfamiliar.
You seem to have a better understanding of Arabic idioms than the French do of French idioms.

Blithering idiot. It could easily have been 'allez' or 'on-y-va' or any other French expression with which you are obviously unfamiliar.
Are you 100% correct on that? Just wondering before you call people blithering idiots.

Sooey, finding the fact that you told one joke to take the mickey out of Himmy and now you're branded as a pathological liar. Do you think Himmy overreacts a smidge?!
Only in as much as sooey accuses me of racism for referring to his red face caused by holding his breath.
If he apologises and retracts his comment, I'll accept and recognise him for his honesty.
Until then.................

BTW, it's not funny to trivialise racism. Which is what you, sooey and Elfi are doing.
Racism is not funny! It has serious consequences.

Islamists torch bus in France, receive no media coverage.
[/MEDIA]
Anyone who browses such media as LiveLeak and Ogrish must have a retarded, villainous and morbid interest in shock videos.
LiveLeak is a ]video sharing website that lets users post and share videos. The site was founded on October 31, 2006, by the team responsible for the Ogrish.com shock site,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LiveLeak
Ogrish.com was a shock site which presented uncensored news coverage and multimedia material based for the most part on war, accidents and executions...................Much of the material depicted was graphic, uncensored, gory videos and images..........................Since the beginning of November 2006, Ogrish.com redirects to LiveLeak which was registered in October 2006, featuring mostly user submitted videos and allowing the embedding of media on other sites.................The site hosted many graphic videos of violent events, without the permission of the families of the people shown........
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogrish.com
Note the "mostly user submitted videos " so the validity and accuracy of the reporting is highly suspect and prejudicial.

Typical actions of the fifth columnists.
If we wanted to watch 'user uploaded gory videos' we could browse such sites ourselves without having such gory stuff thrust in our faces.
Perhaps you'll be browsing snuff videos and shoving it our faces next

Making statements like that in order to cluster fukc everyone into one category implying they get some kind of self gratification from watching videos on those websites. Wrong. As I said I ''enjoy'' these videos perhaps the word I wanted was ''peruse'' because there's no self satisfaction to be had from watching raw video footage of a murder or recorded terrorist even on which a news reported may or may not be based, unless you are a psychopath if you enjoy it in that sense. Your use of launguage and of the term 'shock videos' instantly dismisses the fact that these videos serve many purposes .. but you would rather they be taboo in a sense, why ? Are you frigtened of what there is to seen in the real world because you would rather remain nieve, or are you worried about people seeing the truer face of what is very often ill or unreported. With your high horse you end up on the side of the corporation that dumps contaminated waste into a lake but takes legal action against those who blow the whistle on the grounds it's bad for business.

To give one example, the murder of Eric Garner in 2014:

The man was pulled to the ground, choked out and murdered by police. For what reason should this NOT be public record and available to view? I think you attempt to categorise people in this way is digusting and irresponsible. People need to see exactly what is going on, and through a lens they can do that. Through a teleprompter mouthpiece they fuking cannot.

Only in as much as sooey accuses me of racism for referring to his red face caused by holding his breath.
If he apologises and retracts his comment, I'll accept and recognise him for his honesty.
Until then.................

BTW, it's not funny to trivialise racism. Which is what you, sooey and Elfi are doing.
Racism is not funny! It has serious consequences.
****ing hell Himmy, you really do need to calm down! It's because of you calling everyone racists that he made the joke in the first place! When reason and talking do not work, sometimes humour is the best way to deal with a person like you. And yes, it does have serious consequences but I wish you would actually understand that and stop calling everyone racist and to quote yourself, trivialise racism. And no, it's not funny but this does not stop you! You really do have one rule that applies to you and a different one for everyone else.
I noticed you made no comment when I highlighted the proof that you called me an Islamophobic when you asked for it. Are you an utter coward as well as a ****head? This proves that you like to label people to try and win an argument because people dare not have the same view on everything as you. You ask people for apologies and retractions and yet you do not even admit your own failings for things much more serious that a joke. You seriously have a skewed view of yourself.

Are you 100% correct on that? Just wondering before you call people blithering idiots.
Did you read my comment carefully before launching into another blind opposing comment:

"It could easily"

Last edited:
As I said I ''enjoy'' these videos perhaps the word I wanted was ''peruse''
You admit it was a Freudian slip, then?

We don't need to view and re-view the footage.
The medical examiner concluded that Garner was killed by "compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police." No damage to Garner's windpipe or neck bones was found. The medical examiner ruled Garner's death a homicide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner
So why do you persistently keep posting such videos?

Sponsored Links
Back