Terrorist attack in London

That's right, Himmy got it wrong
Is this where the blind rage and hate stems from?
You did seem extremely offended by it at the time.
Or had you formed the rage and hatred prior to that, i.e. prior to my first response to you?

Sponsored Links
Additionally, you're still opposing my comments despite agreeing with my sentiment.
No am not. You just wish it to be so. Prove it.

Or had you formed the rage and hatred prior to that, i.e. prior to my first response to you?
It would suit you for me to be in blind rage wouldn't it? Nothing could be further than the truth. But as usual, you have convinced yourself of something therefore it must be true. Chortle.

Now I realise.
Your first comment that I can find is early January 2016, despite you being recorded as a member since 2012.
This is the first post of your that I can find, although there might be some slightly earlier ones.
It was in the "Final Message" thread when a few RWR paid their last respects before retiring:
upload_2016-8-4_16-30-59.png
Did you note that bit that you wrote about: "That's freedom of speech..I am also free to protest...as long as it was all done within the law......."

Remember that?
Yet you've demonstrated tremendous hate and rage against me for doing what you said you would defend my right to do.
But hey ho, it explains your prior hate and rage against me, if you're one of those that paid their last respects but couldn't keep away.

Sponsored Links
Additionally, you're still opposing my comments despite agreeing with my sentiment.
Prove it.
If you insist:

So what you really meant to write was:
"We are not sure that alluh akbar was what was heard, it could've been something else".
Not call people blithering idiots and be condescending... is that much more of a balanced post?
**** me, you really ARE stupid aren't you? I was taking the mick and speaking for you, as you well know, I was writing what you should've written in a more polite manner than you did.
Seriously, you are really that dumb? You've convinced yourself that I was writing that for myself even tho it clearly states it was what you should've written. WOW! Nah, nobody can be that stupid... you can't be. You CAN read can't you? Is English not your first language? Am trying to come up with some reason why anyone would make that mistake, other than stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36972126
Although you may not think so from reading this report from our wonderful, always truthful, not government controlled at all honest mate, British Broadcasting Corporation.
It seems that all the media outlets are reporting the same thing - i.e. not a terror related attack. Funny how the RWR immediately turn this thread into a terror related Muslim bashing exercise on the back total bullshoite.
You couldn't make it up.

If you insist:
So what you really meant to write was:
"We are not sure that alluh akbar was what was heard, it could've been something else".
Not call people blithering idiots and be condescending... is that much more of a balanced post?
**** me, you really ARE stupid aren't you? I was taking the mick and speaking for you, as you well know, I was writing what you should've written in a more polite manner than you did.
Seriously, you are really that dumb? You've convinced yourself that I was writing that for myself even tho it clearly states it was what you should've written. WOW! Nah, nobody can be that stupid... you can't be. You CAN read can't you? Is English not your first language? Am trying to come up with some reason why anyone would make that mistake, other than stupidity.
So you agreed with Gerry when he said he could clearly hear alluha akbar being shouted?
I see you couldn't restrain yourself from four-letter expletives for long.

It seems that all the media outlets are reporting the same thing - i.e. not a terror related attack. Funny how the RWR immediately turn this thread into a terror related Muslim bashing exercise on the back total bullshoite.
You couldn't make it up.

Hey fatboy, i'll bet £100 he turns out to be a muslim or muslim sympathiser.

So you agreed with Gerry when he said he could clearly hear alluha akbar being shouted?
Is there any point soon that you're going to actually read what I wrote, stop being so stupid and quit inventing what I said?

I am rude to you to highlight the fact that you are rude to others and you hate it done to you.
So let's get this straight, if I think someone is being racist, and I accuse them of being racist, you're going to be rude to me, irrespective of whether they were racist or not.
Does that about sum up your reason for your continual abusive four-letter expletives?

Is there any point soon that you're going to actually read what I wrote, stop being so stupid and quit inventing what I said?
Did you agree with Gerry when he said he could clearly hear etc...
or did you agree with my sentiments questioning his hearing?
Simple question, don't duck the issue.

I am rude to you to highlight the fact that you are rude to others and you hate it done to you.
So let's get this straight, if I think someone is being racist, and I accuse them of being racist, you're going to be rude to me, irrespective of whether they were racist or not.
Does that about sum up your reason for your continual abusive four-letter expletives?
Nope.
But it's what you deserve.
When you treat people with respect, take on board their points and stop belittling them in your patronising manner, then I may stop. No promises tho because you're a cock.

Did you agree with Gerry when he said he could clearly hear etc...
or did you agree with my sentiments questioning his hearing?
Simple question, don't duck the issue.
I really can't believe how ****ing thick you are! Did I write that I agreed to either point of view? It's not ducking the issue, it's just you not reading and being so thick!
NO to agreeing with you
NO to agreeing with Gerry.
Do I have to have agreed with either of you to point out your patronising post? NO is the answer to that too.
Stop making stuff up. Weirdo.

Nope.
But it's what you deserve.
When you treat people with respect, take on board their points and stop belittling them in your patronising manner, then I may stop. No promises tho because you're a cock.
So at what point do you think it's OK for me to accuse someone of racism?
At what point will you not be abusive if I accuse someone of racism?

Sponsored Links
Back