Test for prostate cancer

Ah - the perils of not reading all of a topic before replying... ;)

Hi, yes I did read all of the topic and I understood his question, I answered it in the way I did in case he or anyone else was going through tests for Prostate, plus many of my mates at the club have been there as well and was basically saying I could give them information on the procedures, not claiming to be expert in any way, just to try and maybe alleviate their fears, as said I have been through and come out the other side of Prostrate Cancer!!

Sponsored Links
OK - fairy nuff.

I guess I must have been confused by you writing

"Hi, yes I have and no it is not painful maybe uncomfortable but not painful. I have had all the tests and the radiotherapy treatment!! Please fell free to ask me any question about this and i can reassure you!!"​

in direct reply to his original question about the finger test, when you knew he'd actually had it 5 days before you replied.

It's prostate, BTW, not prostrate ;)

I find it odd when so many men find the need to express there utter revultion at the finger test...As if anything less suggests they might be gay or have gay tendencies...Yeah....the real men would rather die in agony after years of treatment over a 10 year period ...after lieing in bed for months in so much pain you beg the nurses to amputate your legs...A joy for your loved ones.....but hey....least your 100% hetro...

Couldn't agree more.

I wasn't revulsed by the prospect, or by the actual event, although it wasn't something I looked forward to, nor did I decide after having had it that I'd take it up for fun.

What was even less fun was stuffing a laxative suppository up there the day I went in for surgery...

Sponsored Links
Part of me is envious of people where the finger test looms large in their life as a source of terror and forboding..They must of had charmed lives and not had much crap in their lives...Part of me feels sorry for them because they will find lifes experiences both physiological and pychological will be much worse...how they will cope if a finger blows their mind I do not know...Choices....life is all about them...Maybe they will go for the do nothing plan..prostate cancer..operations...chemo.erectile dysfunction...catherisation...... know which I would prefer.

Trying to think how to phrase this without it getting removed, but I'd bet what's left of my pension that some of the men who feel that way are not averse to inserting something a bit larger than a finger into a woman's a***.

Trying to think how to phrase this without it getting removed, but I'd bet what's left of my pension that some of the men who feel that way are not averse to inserting something a bit larger than a finger into a woman's a***.
Indeed.....but they will deny til they Die

I find it odd when so many men find the need to express there utter revultion at the finger test...As if anything less suggests they might be gay or have gay tendencies...Yeah....the real men would rather die in agony after years of treatment over a 10 year period ...after lieing in bed for months in so much pain you beg the nurses to amputate your legs...A joy for your loved ones.....but hey....least your 100% hetro...
A ridiculous analogy.

Perhaps those of you who are thinking along these lines are the ones who do do that and those who don't also find it unattractive on themselves.

Would I also be terribly un-PC to find the prospect of a cystoscopy daunting?

I don't think you understood the point I was making.

"men who feel that way" was referring to those who express concern about having a finger inserted into them, and it has nothing to do with that illiberal chimera called Political Correctness.

equating cytoscope up your japs eye with finger test is utter utter nonsense.

About 50% of men admit to enjoying some form of anal sex....The ones that admit!!!!....not a far cry from the finger test.....distinctly unlike a camera up your urethra.I suspect not such a popular sexual past time

Sponsored Links
Back