That doctor in the covid ward on the news last night.

So if someone has a susceptibility to say, pneumonia, which can easily be triggered by flu', you think their best defence is to continually expose themselves to flu'?
Bizarre claim!
I didn’t say that. stop compromising your integ......ah never mind.

Sponsored Links
That is why boosters are needed.

So if someone has a susceptibility to say, pneumonia, which can easily be triggered by flu', you think their best defence is to continually expose themselves to flu'?
Bizarre claim!

Even dying from it!
That'll do wonders for their immune system. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, it's true some people are 'short-lived' when suffering from Covid.

Aah, so now you'd accept that suffering from Covid can cause other problems.
I do believe you're beginning to get it.
Taking a post and disecting it to deliberately take it out of context makes you look as dumb as you are. But then if you were that clever you wouldn’t be sat on your behind all day trolling.

Taking a post and disecting it to deliberately take it out of context makes you look as dumb as you are. But then if you were that clever you wouldn’t be sat on your behind all day trolling.
Writing a post that contains so many unconnected sentences, without any semblance of continuity or logic, makes you look....ah never mind.

Sponsored Links
I think this is sort of the plan. But it doesn't change the fact that as we get older our immune systems get weaker, so covid might take us early still. This is why vaccination is the only solution long term - it doesn't look like Covid 19 will go away and like flu, likely to continue to mutate into new strains that deliver new challenges.

What the virus does is open ended. All sorts can happen an ie but I'm not fond of newspaper reports
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ousands-hamsters-covid-pet-shop-virus-animals

There has already been a mink cull in a Scandinavian country.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55391272

I only generalise about the UK. Can't do that in respect to the virus as changes are a world wide aspect. If the virus gets more efficient it spreads and it probably doesn't matter where a variant crops up.

Back