That doctor in the covid ward on the news last night.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone else see it? He was walking round the ward pointing out patient's saying "unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated......". They were nearly all unvaccinated. Coincidence or what?

Sponsored Links
Did anyone else see it? He was walking round the ward pointing out patient's saying "unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated, unvaccinated......". They were nearly all unvaccinated. Coincidence or what?
Considering the millions that are vaxxed, you would think the disparity astonishing. Then I guess there is a clunk of the penny dropping - the jab it doing its job.

Keep up the good work.

Sponsored Links
That report shows 80% to 90% effectiveness against hospitalisation. (Page 12)

On page 35 it merely shows the numbers not the rates

like all anti vaxxers you are wrong.
You are wrong every time
it shows that the doctor would be more likely to be pointing out vaxxed than unvaxxed what bit of that are you struggling with ?

This doesn't look like 3 jabs is good unless i have read this wrong, i am no statistical expert but for 50 59 onwards third dose patients are higher than unvaccinated, can someone explain?

upload_2022-1-25_8-2-13.png

not really . It was probably the unvaccinated ones he was pointing out:LOL:

Like walking round a car forecourt . mini mini mini mini mini mini mini .
But we do have other cars.

This doesn't look like 3 jabs is good unless i have read this wrong, i am no statistical expert but for 50 59 onwards third dose patients are higher than unvaccinated, can someone explain?

View attachment 258680
I can explain. It says people who presented to emergency care. It doesn’t say people who presented to emergency care WITH COVID COMPLICATIONS.
So basically wholly irrelevant.

Lets hope they were fit enough to consent to have their personal medical information shared with , not least the camera person and their crew.

The figures prove the sheeple have been as gullible as ever to believe who is actually in hospital all that nonsense about 90% were unvaxxed spouted by khan an the like

View attachment 258680
It's the 60-69 onwards group where vaccinated (2 0r 3 vacc's) outnumber the unvaccinated.
The explanation is pretty simple: this is the age group that would normally be the high risk group of any natural causes, ( the over 70's that die are double or triple the rest) and in this group they are more likely to be vaccinated than not.

I didn’t see it but it sounds like the doctor on the advert pointing out all the little children.
“this child has pneumonia” “ this child has pneumonia” “this child has pneumonia” .
An advertising campaign to seperate you from your money.
And you know the old saying . A fool and his money .......

Sponsored Links
Back