The future of British Society.

Sponsored Links
There are 2 main global issues

Over population and over consumption

we need neutral population growth and much less consumption

when you think about how much we waste its absolutely shocking

over 1 third of all food in the uk is thrown away, we drive cars everywhere, we over heat our homes.

we buy all sorts goods that we will never use apaprently most people wear about 30% of their clothes and shoes

we upgrade everything cars,phones and tvs all the time without need

we have become a throw away society and TOTALLY materialistic society

the riots were a good sign of what motivates people, TV's, computers, jewellery etc its quite sad

i agree with everything except population - to my mind it needs to sit at around 3 billion.............

not a popular subject to broach i'd imagine, as we need a constant trickle of youth to take the place of the rest of us that age...... and i really have no answer as to how you would get down to my 3bn number in a way that wouldn't severely annoy people.

although i guess we could start freezing people and thaw them out as required?

nah. i said i didn't have a decent solution.

we over heat our homes.

Explain that sweeping statement to the 'poor old girl' shivering her ass off whilst watching out of the window, the warm, cozy, payed for, immigrants over the road.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Madness.
Trust old Last Moronic Braincell to turn this into yet another Racist diatribe..zzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzz

Lately a few people here have actually tried to have intelligent discussions don't be boring

We could start in this country by educating the uneducated, not to copulate and wanting to be housed as if they have the right. It appears that some of these people just want to live off the State without being willing to contribute to our already overcrowded society.
Maybe we should become like the Chinese and be limited to one child per couple.
Then there is the influx of foreigners who decide to have loads of kids ............... stop now, another thread me thinks

Sponsored Links
Trust old Last Moronic Braincell to turn this into yet another Racist diatribe.
I find that highly offensive. :LOL:
If you can interrupt your nastiness for a second, you may well find that my comment was completely valid, on topic, non abusive, and more importantly RIGHT.

'Immigrants' versus 'Economic Migrants' semantics maybe, like, when does a group of young people turn into a gang of youths....

(the above is of little relevance to the original thread...)

DH

Trust old Last Moronic Braincell to turn this into yet another Racist diatribe.
I find that highly offensive. :LOL:
If you can interrupt your nastiness for a second, you may well find that my comment was completely valid, on topic, non abusive, and more importantly RIGHT.

back up your statements with some hard facts not bigoted rants.
immigrants are far more likely to be in insecure housing, worse living conditions and less money.
They also as a group tend to have a much stronger work ethic than your average chav brit doley
@ thatbloke if its a small part of the problem why bother to make it the central point?

Immigrants should only be allowed in if they can accomodate themselves, not be entitled to benefits nor free health care.
Those allowed in to ahve no more than 2 children unless they can support them, again no benefits.

Harsh? Like fuc, its what we would face going to another country.

You dont make the criteria, sod off back.

Because not everybody sees a bigger picture as you and I might, we have to tolerate ignorance, it isnt their fault
Ignorance on whose part? Could it be ignorance on the part of the immigrant that can't be bothered to integrate into our society?
I know this subject has been covered before and I wont bring it back to the boil.

Immigrants should only be allowed in if they can accomodate themselves, not be entitled to benefits nor free health care.
Those allowed in to ahve no more than 2 children unless they can support them, again no benefits.

You dont make the criteria, s** off back.
But what about their human rights? ;)

What rights, they have to be earnt.

They have the right....to fck off back home.

Sponsored Links
Back