We are all closely inter-related

Sponsored Links
As for Albania it used to be run by some bloke called Hodger

Norman Wisdom was a national icon there
It was Enva Hoxa, but you've got to admit that Norman Wisdom being an anti-authoritarian hero is mind blowing

If France is culpable for the migrants entering the UK, then the country they left to enter France is just as culpable. And this should apply equally to each country the migrants left before entering then next, otherwise your hypothesis becomes a nonsense.
Basically to resolve this problem nobody should be allowed to go anywhere, so those people with holiday homes and time shares in Spain and Portugal should be sent packing for starters and the vacant accommodation used to house the homeless

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I recall when migrants from Belarus were attempting to cross into Poland

Hmm who was responsible or culpable in that caper

They were encouraged to cross into Poland by Belarus

Yes exactly it was Polands fault :ROFLMAO:

I recall when migrants from Belarus were attempting to cross into Poland

Hmm who was responsible or culpable in that caper

They were encouraged to cross into Poland by Belarus

Yes exactly it was Polands fault :ROFLMAO:
Well that just reverses your take on the France/UK situation then. Also Poland and Belarus are immediate neighbours, i.e. they pass through no other country so no other country can expect to be responsible.

Well that just reverses your take on the France/UK situation then. Also Poland and Belarus are immediate neighbours, i.e. they pass through no other country so no other country can expect to be responsible.

Nonsense

It was all polands fault :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: When bekarus bussed migrants to there border encouraging them to cross into Poland :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And had nowt to do with Belarus

:ROFLMAO:

The Turks have threatened ? Or hinted at ??

Weaponising migrants in the past ?

Although let’s face it

It has nowt to do with the Turks probably the Greeks fault :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back