We are all closely inter-related

Sponsored Links
Genetic ancestry is an inexact science.
I never said ir was anything.

But genealogists include some very clever and knowledgeable people who do know what they're talking about.
If you want to add to your very primitive notions, which is what you asked, that's where you should go.
You could have learned a fair bit, instead of spending the day trolling and waffling.

Has he Himmy, seems more like he wouldn't give you the time of day.
He obviously thinks it's OK, Dummy, to falsely accuse someone and not apologise.
But I can live with that. But it does indicate the measure of someone who cannot apologise for falsely accusing someone.

Sponsored Links
I never said ir was anything.

But genealogists include some very clever and knowledgeable people who do know what they're talking about.
If you want to add to your very primitive notions, which is what you asked, that's where you should go.
You could have learned a fair bit, instead of spending the day trolling and waffling.
I see you've resorted to abusive behaviour, a sure sign that your fragile arguments are easily refuted and exhausted.

The show ponys prancing about early today. Will you be on here all day again or will you be taking time out for Queenie.?

What's abusive about saying you troll and waffle, it's not a secret it's perfectly obvious.

Didn't go unnoticed, it's to be expected from the narcissist, it's what they do best shout downs.

You sure

Incidentally have you found out where Calais is :ROFLMAO:

You should have paid more attention at school doubt geography was the only subject you never paid much attention to

To busy dropping yer pencil on the floor :);) ???
Incidentally have you found out where Albania is and how many countries they pass through to get to the UK.

Lol.

If France is culpable for the migrants entering the UK, then the country they left to enter France is just as culpable. And this should apply equally to each country the migrants left before entering then next, otherwise your hypothesis becomes a nonsense.

Has he Himmy, seems more like he wouldn't give you the time of day.

He obviously thinks it's OK, Dummy, to falsely accuse someone and not apologise.
But I can live with that. But it does indicate the measure of someone who cannot apologise for falsely accusing someone.

Hmmm…… :unsure:
See the pattern?
Gant resorts to addressing me with what I can only assume is meant to be a derogatory address, so I respond likewise.
It's exactly the same as you and others highlighting bad publicity concerning foreigners while ignoring exactly the same behaviour from white people.
And you keep doing it, time and time again!

Incidentally have you found out where Albania is and how many countries they pass through to get to the UK.

Lol.

If France is culpable for the migrants entering the UK, then the country they left to enter France is just as culpable. And this should apply equally to each country the migrants left before entering then next, otherwise your hypothesis becomes a nonsense.

The french have the greater responsibility

As for Albania it used to be run by some bloke called Hodger

Norman Wisdom was a national icon there

Sponsored Links
Back