We are all closely inter-related

Blimey
Tell that to hundreds of thousands lining up to pass by the coffin.
And don't take the day off tomorrow, it's all fictional. :rolleyes:

Don’t be ridicolous that’s real life u fruit cake

The royals tv series was fictional

Same as coronation street I assume
You know that is not real ?

Sponsored Links
You sure

Incidentally have you found out where Calais is :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure.
You seem to be having trouble with Calais. It's cropping up in nearly all of your posts:
1663514570453.png

All four pages of search results:
1663514629994.png

Blimey

Don’t be ridicolous that’s real life u fruit cake

The royals tv series was fictional

Same as coronation street I assume
You know that is not real ?
I see, you're having trouble differentiating between the Royal Family and The Royals.
And you think I'm the fruitcake?
:LOL::LOL:

I think your obsession with Calais has addled your brain.

I think you'll find that the Isle of Wight is a long way from Leicester, and Leicester is nowhere near Dover either, before you claim it is.
Didn't you learn anything in school, or was geography just not your strong point?
Queen Victoria solved the problem of in-breeding on the Isle of Wight by building a military Barracks The Soldiers solved the problem .

Sponsored Links
I see, you're having trouble differentiating between the Royal Family and The Royals.
And you think I'm the fruitcake?
:LOL::LOL:

I think your obsession with Calais has addled your brain.

I know you are the fruit cake
There may be an explanation

Were your parents cousins before
??

I have no obsession with Calais as I am well aware where it is unlike you I paid attention in geography :ROFLMAO:

Even better, welcome foreigners, and the gene pool is well replenished.
But that's not your style is it. You prefer to whip up hatred against foreigners.

Think of it as trying to create a breed of cat with pure white fur, and pink eyes.
You start with a couple of tabby cats, and you only allow the cats with bits of white to breed, You keep doing that ad infinitum, allowing the cats with the most white bits, and nearest to pink eyes to breed.
Eventually you might end up with a pair of cats that can be relied upon to breed white kittens with pink eyes.
Unfortunately as the kittens grow up, you realise that they're deaf, and are easily run over because they can't hear the approaching vehicles.
The pure bred white cats never live long enough to learn some traffic sense.

Whereas mongrel cats are hardy, they can hear, they can run faster, they are more aware of traffic, and they live longer to learn more.
Does this read like a welcome mat to come and have tea and slip my daughter a length.?

So you want to deprive a child, who presumably has the right to a British passport, of care within the British system because her colour offends you?
No. You are assuming too much. I have nothing against the child - it couldn’t help being born with such disabilities.
Welcome foreigners....You prefer to whip up hatred against foreigners.
You assume too much. Us extremely extreme right wing racists are not against all foreigners, just those who come here with bad intentions.

You assume too much. Us extremely extreme right wing racists are not against all foreigners, just those who come here with bad intentions.
Just those innocent souls that you would shoot on sight?

Does this read like a welcome mat to come and have tea and slip my daughter a length.?
It's a problem with all closed knit societies. Some of them are becoming aware of it.
Others, like the anti-foreigner and racist brigade are blindly arguing that all foreigners are evil and to be avoided at all costs.
They believe that inbreeding problems are a result that can't effect them.
Some of them would probably even argue for a pure indigenous nation in UK.
The fools don't understand the potential repercussions of such a foolhardy aspiration.

It's a problem with all closed knit societies. Some of them are becoming aware of it.
Others, like the anti-foreigner and racist brigade are blindly arguing that all foreigners are evil and to be avoided at all costs.
They believe that inbreeding problems are a result that can't effect them.
Some of them would probably even argue for a pure indigenous nation in UK.
The fools don't understand the potential repercussions of such a foolhardy aspiration.
Your getting giddy again Himmy, it will all end in tears like last night with Charlie George.

Your getting giddy again Himmy, it will all end in tears like last night with Charlie George.
I assume you're addressing me, as you quoted my post.
I suspect Charlie George will not thank you for re-opening that particular discussion after he falsely accused me, and then when corrected he quietly dropped the issue. he didn't even have the decency to apologise for his false accusation.

Sponsored Links
Back