The Irish border smokescreen

if you don't know what "the trimble route" is then you are not making a serious suggestion.

Sponsored Links
if you don't know what "the trimble route" is then you are not making a serious suggestion.

It was on the Radio 2 or 3 weeks ago Radio 4 . Cannot remember all the exact details . But the words simple , simplistic were used .

Try trawling the web for it . take a listen ?

and then come back with some predictable spiel . Like its not workable ? the tech has not been tested ? the bloke is an idiot ?

transams a **** :LOL: ( I can live with it )

As you don't know what "the trimble route" is, you are not making a serious suggestion.

Tranny is a troll.

No news there.

As you don't know what "the trimble route" is, you are not making a serious suggestion.

Tranny is a troll.

No news there.

yes I do . Do your own research :LOL:

A man has been put on the moon , tunnel under the channel, space stations, space probes sent to planets millions of miles away , split the Atom

explored the deepest oceans , dealt with an ebola out break in Africa , built nuclear power stations/ bombs ect ect ect

And the EU & JD (?) cannot work out how to get a lorry from A to B :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Blimey good job it is not a question of life and death :LOL:

Tranny does not annoy me u know , perhapos u need to tell your protégé noseall as well :LOL:

Incidentally I have shortened your user name to JD if u object I can not use and go back to JohnD ????

Sponsored Links
simpleton, maybe.

no JohnD (;)) he never used the term simpleton.

Well I am 99.9% certain the word Simpleton was not used in the interview .

You have not played the race card yet :idea:o_O there must be some type of racism angle u can find ????

Last edited:
what do you think it is?

What do u think it is or is not . Have you googled it ? BBC generally keep records on line ? failing that u could request a copy or transcript ?

Or have u already done it ? was the word Simpleton used ???

Nobody knows what (if anything) is in your mind.

It was on the Radio 2 or 3 weeks ago Radio 4 . Cannot remember all the exact details .
A**e end admits that he cannot remember what he meant.

yes I do .
Oh he can!

I've looked at the trimble route and I think it works
Maybe bodd reminded him. :rolleyes:
Bodd thinks it works. I guess the EU will be happy for bodd or a**e end to explain how it works, if they can remember between them.

Nobody knows what (if anything) is in your mind.

Well that's a relief then .

Every body (?) knows what is on your mind . Brexit and more Brexit . on and on and on . Have u ever actually posted up any subject

that has not been about Brexit ??? any thing ? something ? there must be ? surely ? anything that does not eventually end up with a brexit slant to it ?

Tis the way to go , rant on about Brexit to what a dozen people ? on a DIY forum :LOL: all of whom have been influenced by your undoubted :sneaky: knowledge on the subject , then there is your protégé noseall who has never posted up any thing , not that I am saying he is a "boring ****" ;) ( what gos around ect ect )

Although I will admit his recent comments on condensation was ?? well inspiring ? :sneaky:

Blimey R bee is on the case with his essays time for me to go :LOL: I need to take my medication :LOL:

bye R bee

Sponsored Links
Back