The Irish border smokescreen

Three Former Northern Ireland Border Posts have been withdrawn from Public Sale this week pending the outcome of the Irish Border discussions ( A splash of Paint and they will be back in service) .

Sponsored Links
Three Former Northern Ireland Border Posts have been withdrawn from Public Sale this week pending the outcome of the Irish Border discussions ( A splash of Paint and they will be back in service) .

How silly was that surley shouldn't have put them up for sale concidering.

Money wasted on
bordertrader.con

And Brexiteers dumbly seem to have misunderstood the fact that a single EU country (such as Spain) can veto any deal...

So 'the rock' may well also, as you intimate, have to choose between it's loyalty to a declining nation or the trading block it relies on for it's economic future!

(Unless of course the brexiteers can 'persuade' them (lie to them) that they can shake even more dosh from that imaginary money tree of theirs :whistle: )

I voted to leave the EU.

I will be happy to simply stop wasting costly Parliamentary time and go straight on to WTO rules.

Any unexpected costs could most probably sorted out by utilising the 40 odd Billion Pounds the EU top brass will not be getting.

I fully appreciate that something's may be worse, but like the rest of those who had the courage to vote to leave I have the backbone to knuckle down and make the best of it.

Tim

Hurrah!

A Brexiteer who is willing to say which of the four options he favours!

Well done.

It's a pity the others won't do it.

You know it's not the one the campaigners told voters they were going for?

Sponsored Links
I voted to leave the EU.

I will be happy to simply stop wasting costly Parliamentary time and go straight on to WTO rules.

Any unexpected costs could most probably sorted out by utilising the 40 odd Billion Pounds the EU top brass will not be getting.

I fully appreciate that something's may be worse, but like the rest of those who had the courage to vote to leave I have the backbone to knuckle down and make the best of it.

Tim

I'm with him :)

What do you think "the trimble route" is?

Does the UK Parliament agree to it? Does the Roi? Do the people of NI? Does the rest of the EU agree?

Does the UK Parliament agree to it? Does the Roi? Do the people of NI? Does the rest of the EU agree?

Does anyone agree with you??? Does it stop you from going on ?

If you don't know what "the trimble route is" and if nobody agrees with it, it's a non-starter.

Simplistic solution

Dunno

Dunno

Dunno

rest of the EU ? doubt they could agree on any thing ;) 7 years talking to the US on a trade deal and the only agreement they reached was to agree to disagree :LOL:

Turkey joining the EU ?? started in what 1985 / or 87 ??? :LOL: are they still talking in 2018 :LOL:

doubt it all the negoiaters are probably all dead

Sponsored Links
Back