The next american president do you care?

The next american president do you care?

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
I'm just havin' a bit of fun with y'all.

Sycophantic thwankers and their RWR buddies. Have a nice day.

It's good if you get to enjoy yourself once in a while. You deserve it as much as any one. I may go to Texas new year...calm down now :p

Sponsored Links
Should be Ok. Mid to high teens and I am quite dark :eek:

Sorry....just me being a tad imbecilic, but do you mean:

Temperature....mid to high teens
or its ok to interact with teenagers who are between 15-19 years old!!
or that its ok to interact with teenagers who are averagely to overtly tall?

And I take it that the term "I am quite dark"....equates to "I enjoy rather macabre comedy"?

lmfao

Sorry....just me being a tad imbecilic, but do you mean:

Temperature....mid to high teens
or its ok to interact with teenagers who are between 15-19 years old!!
or that its ok to interact with teenagers who are averagely to overtly tall?

And I take it that the term "I am quite dark"....equates to "I enjoy rather macabre comedy"?

lmfao

Depends on the tramadol...

Y'all need to head on down to Mississippi or Tennessee. Get to see the White Nights in action. You could take the RWR's membership money and a post card down there too.

You wouldn't like it down there. A beta male, sympathiser wouldn't last two minutes. In Texas, they're going to protect themselves from what's coming. ;)

A beta is a man who isn't a strong, capable dominant type, ie. not an alpha male. It's something that has taken off in the last 30 years due to feminism. Women don't want real men any more. They want subservient sperm donors who are in touch with their feminine sides and share the housework. You see the poor emasculated wretches wandering around supermarkets with babies strapped to their chests. Not something an alpha male would be seen dead doing in a million years.

A beta is a man who isn't a strong, capable dominant type, ie. not an alpha male. It's something that has taken off in the last 30 years due to feminism. Women don't want real men any more. They want subservient sperm donors who are in touch with their feminine sides and share the housework. You see the poor emasculated wretches wandering around supermarkets with babies strapped to their chests. Not something an alpha male would be seen dead doing in a million years.
Have you seen noseal walking round Morrisons too? :mrgreen:

graphics-laughing-590695_zpsd77oxaju.gif

Going back to women being treated as possessions, merely beings to raise children and pick up the rubbish left behind by her slob of a hubby on a daily basis like an unpaid skivvy, too right women don't want 'real men anymore'. No siree, thanks all the same.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to women being treated as possessions, merely beings to raise children and pick up the rubbish left behind by her slob of a hubby on a daily basis like an unpaid skivvy, too right women don't want 'real men anymore'. No siree, thanks all the same.

:)

I think most women would prefer to raise their own children rather than pay someone to do it while they embark on a 'career'. Traditional values are not the demonic soul crushing things some people would make them out to be - for a start single parent families do not do a better job than a two parent family. It's been shown statistically that the child is better off with two parents; the woman being the natural caregiver.

I don't know whether an alpha male is a good thing, but I do know that the best relationships are enjoyed by couples who have sorted out who is dominant & who is submissive at a very early stage in the relationship.

Wimmin & men aren't 'equal' on any level, there are very many differences that I feel we should celebrate rather than denigrate.

I also feel that only those with an ulterior motive could disagree with the above.

Sponsored Links
Back