The next american president do you care?

The next american president do you care?

• Total voters
I think most women would prefer to raise their own children rather than pay someone to do it while they embark on a 'career'. Traditional values are not the demonic soul crushing things some people would make them out to be - for a start single parent families do not do a better job than a two parent family. It's been shown statistically that the child is better off with two parents; the woman being the natural caregiver.
How old are your kids Hawk? Explain to us what its like when you have a sick child and the 'caregiver' is sick herself and is exhausted and asleep? Explain to us what it is like to have both parents deprived of sleep for months on end.

Sponsored Links
Alpha male or beta male....it really does not matter where integration of individuals is concerned! Nor is gender!
What is of importance is whether a being is of a dolphin or shark emotional consideration of other parts of awareness.

To define this quickly....and you can do your own research.......approximately 4 to 5% of "humans" are born psychopaths!
Now these beings look like you but lack many of your emotional considerations such as empathy, compassion, remorse and guilt!
Rather shocking when you think about this fact!
It equates to over 2 million beings in the UK alone who have NO GUILT ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS!
Think about that.

In past civilizations elders would look for the lack of these emotions in children so as to keep in check those who may do harm to the greater community.
Sadly now we are in a supposed (more likely imposed) society where a lack of 'feeling for others' is rewarded??
So you get the 'sharks' dominating the greater parts of commerce and government.

Therefore you get Clinton and Trump....either is a sad photocopy of a true man or women!

How old are your kids Hawk? Explain to us what its like when you have a sick child and the 'caregiver' is sick herself and is exhausted and asleep? Explain to us what it is like to have both parents deprived of sleep for months on end.

What are you prattling on about you idiot ?

Alpha male or beta male....it really does not matter where integration of individuals is concerned! Nor is gender!
What is of importance is whether a being is of a dolphin or shark emotional consideration of other parts of awareness.

To define this quickly....and you can do your own research.......approximately 4 to 5% of "humans" are born psychopaths!
Now these beings look like you but lack many of your emotional considerations such as empathy, compassion, remorse and guilt!
Rather shocking when you think about this fact!
It equates to over 2 million beings in the UK alone who have NO GUILT ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS!
Think about that.

In past civilizations elders would look for the lack of these emotions in children so as to keep in check those who may do harm to the greater community.
Sadly now we are in a supposed (more likely imposed) society where a lack of 'feeling for others' is rewarded??
So you get the 'sharks' dominating the greater parts of commerce and government.

Therefore you get Clinton and Trump....either is a sad photocopy of a true man or women!

Actually I read it's in the region of 1-2%.. you might be referring to a jobs specific percentile??

For instance there are more phycopaths pro-rata in jobs like banking and various finanical institutions, prisons, government, than mostly anywhere else.

Jobs in finance, market trading, for example, is a profession where lack of empathy/compassion is actually a discernible benefit because the individual can operate without fear of consequence = better performance.

Sponsored Links
It's always interesting listening to parental opinion from a childless critic. Where did you read about parenting Hawkbrain?

It's always interesting listening to parental opinion from a childless critic. Where did you read about parenting Hawkbrain?

Well if children were only rewarded to good and decent people you wouldn't have been able to have any. Sadly it's not a just world.

Where did you read about your experiences with children?

My misses wants me to respond to this with her words!

She could never have children but always had the mothering want. Throughout her life she has loved all her families and friends children as her own.
It was the saddest moment of her life when she was told that she could not have kids and found relationships VERY difficult after that time as she considered herself less than a women should be!

She didn't learn her love for children, it was in her heart already and she has enjoyed her experiences with children born by other's as her own.

So even though she cannot have kids does not mean that she cannot have experience of them.
She would like me to say that you are wrong.

Oh and by the way Noseall....you made her cry and in doing so made me cry

well trump is ahead in the poll on here & is gaining ground in the states , to close to call afaik

So it will be Trump for president than ? Blimey that could be a laugh ? :)

Trump President - Funny.
Clinton President - Dangerous

I think most women would prefer to raise their own children rather than pay someone to do it while they embark on a 'career'. Traditional values are not the demonic soul crushing things some people would make them out to be - for a start single parent families do not do a better job than a two parent family. It's been shown statistically that the child is better off with two parents; the woman being the natural caregiver.
Not really the point I was making. Times have moved on for many (thankfully) and women are more than capable in having a career as well as children, and children do not need a stay at home mum in order to be well adjusted or happy. Children need love, security, boundaries and to an extent routine and it does not mean that women have to go back to the 1950's to provide that. Luckily men also have more of a hands on approach to raising their children nowadays and that will have a more positive impact too. Its not about it being soul crushing, its about being more balanced and choice.

I don't know whether an alpha male is a good thing, but I do know that the best relationships are enjoyed by couples who have sorted out who is dominant & who is submissive at a very early stage in the relationship.

Wimmin & men aren't 'equal' on any leveol, there are very many differences that I feel we should celebrate rather than denigrate.

I also feel that only those with an ulterior motive could disagree with the above.
While that may work in some relationships, ask many today and they will say the same as me. Both people in a relationship should be equal and valued. The happiest people I know have equal relationships where both make decisions and work as a team, not to have one dominate over the other. That can build resentment and resentment is poison to relationships. As too the attitude that men and women are not equal in any level!! Be comical if it wasn't so sad.

Sponsored Links
Back