The pipe sizing topic

Sponsored Links
For your info the original issue in an entirely separate post was indeed a damp flue, sorted and no longer an issue. That was my parents home..

But, by your own admission, another case of illegal gaswork.
This is my daughters, why the f can't you guys read and comprehend??

We can't read what you did not write. In both posts you started off describing it as your house.

I will continue with this for 2 reasons,

1) I fail to see that I have done anything untoward,

And

2) Several posters have been too dam rude to have intendend to be of help.

This may get blocked again eventually, but I have a right to reply and will do so

Sponsored Links
Don't bring me into it I'm not locking them. Just stating a fact

Yes, a much easier option to actually resolving an issue

The only issue is you; you are the one involved in repeated illegal gaswork, and you are the one lying your ass of in a sorry attempt to solve the problems associated with cowboy work.

And it is pretty much solved: you are not getting the answers you need, and your threads get locked/abandoned.

the only issue is your mouth

and the fact you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass :rolleyes:

You know Kev coming from anyone other than you that might be funny, but, you can neither read or listen to anything that has been posted here. Go away and try learning manners, or maybe forum etiquete.

Mind, I supose once a plumber always a plumber, no disrespct to proper plumbers with brains.

Prove one word of that post you have just made
Builder did illegal gaswork, possibly a riddor, and you think he is quite cool.
You had a boiler installed illegally.
Together, that makes you engaging repeatedly in dodgy gas work.

Now that was really simple. :rolleyes:

And I've have never been nor ever will be a plumber. Engineer all the way :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back