The power of propaganda.

Sponsored Links
These are peasants. Toothless, useless, non-English speaking unemployables.
Sounds like you are describing our British born, home-grown, scrounging chavs.
I suppose the one obvious difference between our home grown scroungers and a refugee is that the refugee would be grateful.

Then let's do a swap. Syria can have our wasters, and we take their refugees, who will strive hard because they appreciate what they have gained. And once our wasters join ISIS, well, that organisation will be toast.

The issue is a lot of white chavs don't want to be trained, or work. Where I grew up there was a large immigrant population every summer for the harvest, mainly Portuguese, and the farmers used to swear by them as they would work hard and not complain. When British people tried to do the job, all they did was complain and take too many breaks. It's all well and good moaning about immigrants taking British jobs, but you need to find British people willing to do hard jobs for not a huge amount of cash.

The issue is a lot of white chavs don't want to be trained, or work.
When British people tried to do the job, all they did was complain and take too many breaks.
If there weren't so many easy benefits, you can guarantee they'd soon change their minds.

Sponsored Links
It's all well and good moaning about immigrants taking British jobs, but you need to find British people willing to do hard jobs for not a huge amount of cash.

What needs to happen is benefits are stopped for these British chavs. Problem solved. Work or starve. Trust me, if the Porties could stay at home and get paid to do fook all they would. Trouble is the bleeding hearts brigade want to protect the chavvies human rights. Once again do gooders fookin it up for others.

The current government are trying to change this, in part by making work pay. The problem is that many in the Labour party lost their concept that we have a duty to work and benefits are to help you survive, and changed over to an entitlements culture.

but you need to find British people willing to do hard jobs for not a huge amount of cash.
Why the fook would anyone want to break their back for a pittance to enrich some other koont? Would you?
In the other thread you're arguing for more immigrants to be allowed in, now you're arguing for British people having to work for next to nothing to compete with them.
We should have less immigration, and if employers want people to work hard let them pay a proper wage.

but you need to find British people willing to do hard jobs for not a huge amount of cash.
Why the fook would anyone want to break their back for a pittance to enrich some other koont? Would you?
In the other thread you're arguing for more immigrants to be allowed in, now you're arguing for British people having to work for next to nothing to compete with them.
We should have less immigration, and if employers want people to work hard let them pay a proper wage.

So, are you willing to pay extra for your strawberries? No, I thought not. You'd buy foreign ones instead. So employers cannot pay more, due to the market.

Why should the rest of use work hard so that some parasites can remain on the dole, even though they could work, but they are too lazy to do so? The dole is there to supoprt those who cannot work, because they cannot find a job, not to support people because "Well, I'm not doing that job, it's beneath me, I have a right to not work".

Do you always answer your own questions? You won't lose many arguments like that I suppose.

Do you always answer your own questions? You won't lose many arguments like that I suppose.

Are you replying to me, in which case did you read my post?

We need to force welfare parasites to work. Note that I don't mean people who really cannot get work, or who are disabled, or maybe a single parent with young children. Less jobs going would also mean less immigrants finding work, so less incentive to stay here. One problem I believe is a lack of willing to move to get work. Most of us who go to university move away from home, I don't see why the workshy can't too. Get on yer bike, to use a well worn phrase.

But you were paid a grant weren't you?

It goes without saying that workshy scroungers should be made to work. But anyone who does work should be paid properly for it, not forced to compete with a workforce that's been brought in to work for buttons.

Many businesses only advertise their vacancies in Poland. Now wonder the local kids don't get a look in.

It goes without saying that workshy scroungers should be made to work. But anyone who does work should be paid properly for it, not forced to compete with a workforce that's been brought in to work for buttons.

Okay, so how do you go about making sure someone is paid properly, as you put it?

Why the fook would anyone want to break their back for a pittance to enrich some other koont? Would you?.
If it was that or the dole, then yeah I would. In fact I have.

People work for low wages in rubbish jobs for a lot of reasons, some complex, some simple, like they can't do anything else.

Sponsored Links
Back