The power of propaganda.

Why dont get yourself a dictionary and look up meaning of the words refugee and migrant you will be surprised to find they dont mean the same thing
Saudi Arabia has around 9 million foreign workers a lot of them are from refugee producing countries and been coming to Saudi Arabia for decades.
Kuwait and the UAE have 100s of thousands of Syrians working in their countries i suppose you would classify them as refugees as well.
Why don't you get yourself Google.http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-09-04/why-don-t-gulf-states-accept-more-refugees-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

That's quite a few million refugees in Muslim countries boyo.
Stick that in yer pipe.:rolleyes:

I see the ****** thwankers are still ever present.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Are you saying because we can't help all we should help none?

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps we should all agree to take some in. Would you?

To quote a line from a newspaper article I linked to on another thread:
"Every one of the posturing notables simpering ‘refugees welcome’ should be asked if he or she will take a refugee family into his or her home for an indefinite period, and pay for their food, medical treatment and education."

Have you agreed to take in a family?

Wasnt there a similar argument in the 1980`s when the " Iron Lady" refused to allow Vietnamese Boat People Refugees into this Country,

Willie Whitelaw convinced her she did have a heart, so then she let in some 20.000 refugees

I would rather have 100,000 Buddhists than 10,000 ROPs

Sponsored Links
The real exodus is probably just starting now that people worldwide unhappy with their lot know what Merkel has done. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this is the most serious situation that Europe has faced since the last war. I can see the rise of the right once more. We just didn't learn history's lessons did we? It won't be long before skirmishes start kicking off in Germany. Two or three weeks I'd say, as the tide of migrants turns into a tsunami. All they have to do is stand at the gates of Europe and Merkel will wave them all in. regardless of where they come from, they'll all get waved through. What a stupid, stupid, stupid, woman.

The real exodus is probably just starting now that people worldwide unhappy with their lot know what Merkel has done. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this is the most serious situation that Europe has faced since the last war. I can see the rise of the right once more. We just didn't learn history's lessons did we? It won't be long before skirmishes start kicking off in Germany. Two or three weeks I'd say, as the tide of migrants turns into a tsunami. All they have to do is stand at the gates of Europe and Merkel will wave them all in. regardless of where they come from, they'll all get waved through. What a stupid, stupid, stupid, woman.
Perhaps not. See my last post on the 'Should we take more Syrians' thread.

"Every one of the posturing notables simpering ‘refugees welcome’ should be asked if he or she will take a refugee family into his or her home for an indefinite period, and pay for their food, medical treatment and education."

What these do gooders don't realise is that a refugee isn't just for xmas,what happens after a few months when they get there prayer mats out and start praying in the living room while you are trying to watch tv.

the burden is is shared costing the average family perhaps 5-10p a week for all the refugees accepted

IMO once they've passed through half a dozen safe countries they are no longer refugees. I'd rather the 5 or 10p was spent on people already in need here. We've got food banks FFS so people can get some lunch. Anyways a while back the great and the good were explaining how these people enrich our lives and contribute greatly blah, blah. Why is now gonna cost us all?

the burden is is shared costing the average family perhaps 5-10p a week for all the refugees accepted
Thanks. So you wouldn't take a family into your home then.

why would you want to force all the responsibility off society onto a few ??
do you expect only the bankers to pay off the national debt
or only the doctors to pay for the nhs or transport workers pay for the cost off the infrastructure
the way society works is we all pay into the kitty
and our elected members off parliament tell us how its spent
trying to lumber any one small area or group with a specific task or financial responsibility which doesn't happen in real life is at best nieve at worst counter productive and unhelpful

Sponsored Links
Back