The power of propaganda.

Ffs it's not the financial cost we should be worried about but the communities that will have these people forced on them. They are the ones that will suffer so you do-gooders can have feel good moment.

Sponsored Links
The refugees will be selected from refugee camps. These aren't people that are educated, qualified and who speak English. These are peasants. Toothless, useless, non-English speaking unemployables that the people of the UK will have to support with welfare for the rest of their lives. Well done Eton Boys.

Sponsored Links
why would you want to force all the responsibility off society onto a few ??
do you expect only the bankers to pay off the national debt
or only the doctors to pay for the nhs or transport workers pay for the cost off the infrastructure
the way society works is we all pay into the kitty
and our elected members off parliament tell us how its spent
trying to lumber any one small area or group with a specific task or financial responsibility which doesn't happen in real life is at best nieve at worst counter productive and unhelpful
I was suggesting that the people who feel sorry for these economic migrants ought to be the first to set an example. Perhaps more would follow.

(No, I meant the perhaps more bleeding hearts would follow; I know that plenty of migrants would follow!)

Why don't the other muzzie countries want them?
Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon have taken in millions and half a million Syrians living in Saudi.:confused:

There are massive numbers of Palestinians refugees in Lebanon and Jordan. Some say the reason why Palestinians have been in refugee camps in Lebanon for many decades is because the Arab states want them to remain as a reminder to the world of how Israel was created.
and start praying in the living room while you are trying to watch tv
:LOL::LOL:

Lets hope they get a better signal than I do.

The better analogy is that you watch a pretend TV, while they pray.

Dominic Lawson in the Sunday Times made a good point that taking in migrants is detrimental to Syria post war. We should be setting up camps nearby, so that people can return when the war ends. That way they will have the carpenters, plumbers, suicide bombers, oops, scrub that last one, and so on that will be needed. And taking them from camps in Europe only encourages them to take perilous sea crossings at the hands of criminals.

or only the doctors to pay for the nhs or transport workers pay for the cost off the infrastructure
trying to lumber any one small area or group with a specific task or financial responsibility which doesn't happen in real life is at best nieve at worst counter productive and unhelpful
I was suggesting that the people who feel sorry for these economic migrants ought to be the first to set an example. Perhaps more would follow.

(No, I meant the perhaps more bleeding hearts would follow; I know that plenty of migrants would follow!)
do you know many people with 30-40% empty rooms and 30-40% spare cash floating about to pay for such charity i dont :(

do you know many people with 30-40% empty rooms and 30-40% spare cash floating about to pay for such charity i dont :(

Ah, good point. So these migrants should only be accommodated by people with lots of room to spare and lots of spare cash. I agree.

That lets me out as well, then!

Dominic Lawson in the Sunday Times made a good point that taking in migrants is detrimental to Syria post war. We should be setting up camps nearby, so that people can return when the war ends. That way they will have the carpenters, plumbers, suicide bombers, oops, scrub that last one, and so on that will be needed. And taking them from camps in Europe only encourages them to take perilous sea crossings at the hands of criminals.
They could make better boats for a start.

They could make better boats for a start.

Maybe this is God's way of selecting for carpentry skills? My woodwork teacher did tell me I was learning skills for life.

Sponsored Links
Back