The Queens funeral.

Bonkers cost...

People starving, homeless etc....

Sponsored Links
That cost would be a tiny tip of the iceberg, it was just the direct cost of the event itself. There would have been a much bigger, much more dificult to quantify cost to the economy, mainly as a result of the extra bank holiday but also indirectly in lots of other ways.
It cost the company my partner helps manage almost £80k for that extra bank holiday...

Money that was lost to their core business...

And that will have been repeated across the country many times over!

Bonkers cost...

People starving, homeless etc....
I take it you spend your money on only the cheapest food to sustain your life, clothe yourself and rent/buy the roof over your head in the cheapest house or flat you can get by on, use public transport and any money you would have spent on holidays, luxuries, mobile phones, TV packages, internet services, motoring, presents for friends and family, hobbies etc are spent on the starving and homeless in this country?

Sponsored Links
That's always a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Beats wiping arses for a living anyday. (y)
What is it with your obsession about wiping arses?

After all, your predilection (rather relevant in this topic) seems to be you enjoying licking said orifices!

I take it you spend your money on only the cheapest food to sustain your life, clothe yourself and rent/buy the roof over your head in the cheapest house or flat you can get by on, use public transport and any money you would have spent on holidays, luxuries, mobile phones, TV packages, internet services, motoring, presents for friends and family, hobbies etc are spent on the starving and homeless in this country?

Still makes the cost of the funeral bonkers and a disgrace..

It cost the company my partner helps manage almost £80k for that extra bank holiday...
Only £80k? That means nothing unless we know your 'partners' position and the name/size of the company. Using your methodology, My wife 'helps manage' a £180 billion organisation and they all got a day off costing the organisation £720 million.

Still makes the cost of the funeral bonkers and a disgrace..
So what do you actually do for the homeless and starving of this country? It's a bigger disgrace in my mind if someone doesn't actually practice what they preach.

What is it with your obsession about wiping arses?
I feel sorry for what you have to do for a living in the care home. Aren't Maccy D's hiring near you? Try and find one that isn't 24 hours and you can start keeping regular hours. Might make you less bitter about how your life has turned out since the referendum. ;)

So what do you actually do for the homeless and starving of this country? It's a bigger disgrace in my mind if someone doesn't actually practice what they preach.

I dont go spending the tax payers money on a bonkers expensive funeral!

I dont go spending the tax payers money on a bonkers expensive funeral!
You don't have the authority to. It wasn't just a funeral. It was a state occasion. What would you have done if you were in charge - family and close friends only then a few sandwiches with a pay bar in a local pub?

What does the Royalty represent?
We don't have an empire anymore.
They have horrible family dynamics with their inner turmoil and conflict.
They are not intelligent, what is there contribution to science and art?

I suppose for the the flag sh aggers on here it is their last vestige of a once great empire, their connection to a once great past and now an unknown and uncertain future so they hark back to past times of glory.

Sponsored Links
Back