The Queens funeral.

Sponsored Links
I asked my accountant to tally it up due to your response earlier, & apparently in the tax year 22-23 I spent slightly over £88,000 on charitable causes.

Put your money where your gobshoite is & match me pound for pound you feckin gobshoite. If you could ever part with any of your 'free money' then I'm quite prepared & more than able to double it.

We could even do it in a way that was accountable & provable to the group.
Yeah, I’m going to believe the words of of a bulls hitting mystery person who's had 4 user names on here that we know of so far, who nobody knows his first name, nobody knows the town he lives in let alone the county, is always hobnobbing with multimillionaires all day long, is hated by Alan Sugar, who invented Freeserve and brought t'internet to most homes in the U.K, who forced BT into using ADSL, who lived next door to a formula 1 world champion, was a mystery pop star in the eighties that we will all have all made love to one of his songs, who brought Gary Glitter to justice, who is one of the only people in the UK to have a 'special' gun license for a machine gun, who was taught to shoot by the person who invented and presented the double tap method to the SAS, who changed the historical write up of a certain longbow battle, to name just a few of the strings to his bow.

Pull the other one Billy Liar and get back to collecting t'pots at t'pub.

Last edited:
Get back to collecting t'pots at t'pub.
I'm currently relocated at Donnington Park for the BSB. I've spent £1million & 5 hundreds of your thousands to get me here.

Pop down why don't you. I cook a mean bacon cob.

Sponsored Links
£161M that's nothing, you wait for the for the alleged tally for the bloody coronation. Here's a thought, if the abbey had collapsed on top of everyone during the coronation, Archie would have been next in line for the throne of those not in attendance. As he would have have been too young to take the throne, a regent would have been required. This would have most likely been Meghan.

It was a state funeral, and whether it was for the monarch or a president, or other, the bill would still have been huge. I am sure a lot of it was spent on keeping foreign VIP's safe.

Just don't try and tell me about how much work she (and the other odd family members) did and try to justify the expense that way. That's not what the expense was about.

It was a state funeral, and whether it was for the monarch or a president, or other, the bill would still have been huge. I am sure a lot of it was spent on keeping foreign VIP's safe.

And quite rightly so, safe from them pesky protestors.

So you would rather that Oliver Cromwell would have been defeated?

Give up your right to vote and do not vote in elections.
Oliver Cromwell had sod all to do with democracy.
In Cromwell's Republic the New Model Army could barge down your door in the middle of the night if they had suspicion you were a Royalist, subjected to a summary court and imprisoned, or executed. The Lords was abolished and 'The Rump Parliament' installed as a front for the 'Grandees'; generals in the NMA who became, in affect, the only military dictatorship this country has ever known.
After his death, England became subject to the second period of Anarchy in its long history, to the point where common folk were begging for the Restoration of the monarchy.
The checks and measures brought about in that revolution have created a stable, tripartite system of government that's worked successfully ever since. Consider the chaos any other country would've endured last September, with the death of the titular head of the country, a government in total confusion with a weak, untempered leader who couldn't command any confidence throughout the legislature or the civil service bringing the economy to the point of ruin; creating more instability that would've led to another revolution in times past.
Ask yourself why that didn't happen and reconsider this ill-judged clamour for a Rump Republic with a written constitution to overthrow a thousand years of precedent and tradition based upon the rule of law.

Yeah, I’m going to believe the words of of a bulls hitting mystery person who's had 4 user names on here that we know of so far, who nobody knows his first name, nobody knows the town he lives in let alone the county, is always hobnobbing with multimillionaires all day long, is hated by Alan Sugar, who invented Freeserve and brought t'internet to most homes in the U.K, who forced BT into using ADSL, who lived next door to a formula 1 world champion, was a mystery pop star in the eighties that we will all have all made love to one of his songs, who brought Gary Glitter to justice, who is one of the only people in the UK to have a 'special' gun license for a machine gun, who was taught to shoot by the person who invented and presented the double tap method to the SAS, who changed the historical write up of a certain longbow battle, to name just a few of the strings to his bow.

Pull the other one Billy Liar and get back to collecting t'pots at t'pub.

He sounds like Boris, why the hate on Dork - if you can't stand liars why do you prostate before Bojo?

Dork didn’t carry out the result of the referendum did he?

Non binding and what has that got to do with Bojo lies which you prostrate before.

You are a hypocrite for calling out Dork and then genuflecting before Bojo.

Sponsored Links
Back